Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are sponsors allowed to do this?

affililiates should probably not only read - or at least skim carefully - the terms, but should also screencap a copy for later in case they ever need to show what they actually agreed to when they signed up.

and watch out for programs that state in their terms that changing their terms and conditions is binding and requires no warning or informing of the affiliates - i doubt that is legal since you agreed to one particular agreement when you signed up, but i'm not a lawyer and it's best to avoid this kind of confusion by knowing who will change your terms without warning - or if you know which sponsors do that, you can regularly check their tos.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
    Sam has repeatedly given lies and false information on this and other message boards about us, among other acts, which we believe was in order to try and cause harm to our company and reputation.
    I would really LOVE to see evidence of any lies i have told. Infact i believe everything i have ever posted is 100% factual and correct. Danny, i dont believe i have personaly posted anything false about you, or even anything negative. I have the upmost respect for you and honestly think your a great guy, but yes, i did post a large amount of factual, 100% correct information about your business partner, maybe not as such on this board.

Now if you can show me where i have lied about anything, i would be happy to counter that with proof in anyway i can that i havent lied.

This isn't about me trying to get my account back with you guys, i do however take exception to being called a lier. If somebody you work with does things that really are below the line, presents himself in ways that nobody ever should, and expects somebody he attacked to not mention anything, its expected that something will be said.

I could put together a list of things i have said, and how i can prove that they are infact true if you wish?

Such as you being forced to injure CJs arm because of one of his drunked rages (I compleatly understand self defence, and from what i heard being said to you and such i am not at all suprised you defended yourself).

Or possibly how models are pressured into sex, that can also be proven, again however, not by yourself.

I could go on all day, but i see it pointless. If you think i have lied, please present the lies i have aparently told. If however you wish to accept that yes, some BAD things did happen in time i spent in the zbuckz crews company, and you think it would be best to withdraw your statement calling me a lier that would be perfectly appropriate.

As said Danny, i have nothing again you, your a great guy and i wish you the best, i am just wondering if your being bullied into calling my a lier by another party.

Randall Shamp

did you sign an agreement with them?

what did your agreement say?

lux
    So...did you break the sponsor's rules?? on not?

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by lux View Post
    So...did you break the sponsor's rules?? on not?
    As said earlier in the thread, no.

gusti

Be aware

There are precautions you can take when you sign up with a new unknown sponsor. Taking these steps will prevent you from signing up with potentially unreliable sponsors.

1. Read the TOS, save them or print them
    2. Contact the affiliate via e-mail or IM
    3. Ask questions, lots of them... and it they unresponsive that means they don't care and then why should you?

I've got burned in the past by shady programs, and I even once hand collected a sponsor in Seattle in 1998, just so happened I was there on business and I succeeded. When I went to their office, all of the staff where on drugs, you could just see it in their eyes... I would not go so far to recommend hand collection (specially the American once!) you might get shot **

Best regards,

Gusti

if the sponsor is a ccbill program, you get paid whether support gets back to you in a timely fashion or not. my best sponsor for 3 years took over 2 weeks to answer every email (and several times over a month) - but i got paid and made good money with them.

Quote Originally Posted by gusti View Post
    There are precautions you can take when you sign up with a new unknown sponsor. Taking these steps will prevent you from signing up with potentially unreliable sponsors.

1. Read the TOS, save them or print them
    2. Contact the affiliate via e-mail or IM
    3. Ask questions, lots of them... and it they unresponsive that means they don't care and then why should you?

I've got burned in the past by shady programs, and I even once hand collected a sponsor in Seattle in 1998, just so happened I was there on business and I succeeded. When I went to their office, all of the staff where on drugs, you could just see it in their eyes... I would not go so far to recommend hand collection (specially the American once!) you might get shot **

Best regards,

Gusti

gusti
    Thats true... CC Bill is much safer than the indipendent programs...

if the sponsor is a ccbill program, you get paid whether support gets back to you in a timely fashion or not. my best sponsor for 3 years took over 2 weeks to answer every email (and several times over a month) - but i got paid and made good money with them.