Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are sponsors allowed to do this?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    If this company do wish to cease working with me, thats fine. If i was sent an email saying "we no longer wish to work with you, here is the money you are owed, have a nice life" i would simple walk away. However this has not been handled in that way, and i personally feel "ripped off" again.
    I agree with you.

Its theft, plain and simple.

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Well based on what has been posted so far it looks like this...

Was added after all the recent drama surrounding Pulz.

In other words, they didnt like what they were reading and because one of their people said they were 'leaving' GWW, despite popping back all the time to read the posts, they didnt want to reply to the accusations posted because they would look stupid.

Instead, they decided to ban him from their program.

On the plus side Sam, you can always go signup for Tombars program and send your asian niche traffic there instead, or send it to Geisha Guys via Condom Cash

Regards,

Lee
    Yes Lee. I will advertise your site this year, and il also be working with asianguys from Tombarrs program as i love the new tour he has.

Im not really bothered that they want to close my account, thats their choice, what im annoyed about is them choosing to scam me out of money.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Just talk to Bass in PM if she will do that, but sounds like you kind of fucked man. I know its hard to deal with now, but sure you will move on in no time.
    Yes, thanks for that maxpower. I will move on no problem. It wasnt an obscene large amount of money, its just the fact that i feel robbed, AGAIN, by the same people. First Reece Dylan, then the people he has working for him as "managers" for a short period.

wnc
    Its theft, plain and simple.

Regards,

Lee
    Again, seems a personal issue between two people become a thread. NOW we know the SPONSOR.

NOT a surprise.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post
    Again, seems a personal issue between two people become a thread. NOW we know the SPONSOR.

NOT a surprise.
    No, the sponsor wasnt CondomCash. I havent worked with CondomCash before, but i may do this year.

lee, what do you think? post the name of the sponsor or not?

i can see why they might not want to do business with a particular affiliate but i really think sam should be paid. i can see where other people who promote programs would want to know who this program was.

on the other hand, it could raise some drama that won't help sam or anyone else.

thoughts?

it was NOT a personal issue. it was very much all within doing business and it was not lee.

Quote Originally Posted by wnc View Post

NOT a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    If Sam wants to name ZbuckZ thats up to him

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    I thought he did when he said

AGAIN, by the same people. First Reece Dylan, then the people he has working for him as "managers" for a short period.
    Being zbuckz/cj has been blashed in every reply to "is wasn't me... it was___"
    Be Who You Are!

maxpower
    I do not normally read these drama threads so I do not really know what you are taking about. What is Zbucks being accused of that started all this other than not paying Sam?

*LOLOLOL*

If Sam wants to name ZbuckZ thats up to him

Regards,

Lee

*LOLOLOL*
    Well everyone already knew who it was judging by the PMs and ICQs i have gotten over the last hour or so LOL

Regards,

Lee

spazlabz
    as someone who has daily contact with our affiliates I can say I hate to do this, but sometimes it is absolutely unavoidable. I will give you a recent example and another close call.

recent example was one of our affiliates was sending out Spam, we clearly do not allow that (I even received this spam in my inbox!)... we were contacted by our registrar who was going to kill our domains unless we sent them 'proof' that we killed this affiliates account.

We clearly state which ways cannot be used to promote our sites and that the funds will be forfeit if those rules are not followed. It sucks but if you think any method you use might be considered illegal or unethical check with the sponsors TOS and find out for sure, or shoot off an e mail prior to starting the campaign and check to make sure it is ok. Their affiliate manager should have no problem letting you know in a timely manner if it is acceptable or not... and if they don't then maybe they aren't the program you should be wanting to promote in the first place

2cents

spaz

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by spazlabz View Post
    as someone who has daily contact with our affiliates I can say I hate to do this, but sometimes it is absolutely unavoidable. I will give you a recent example and another close call.

recent example was one of our affiliates was sending out Spam, we clearly do not allow that (I even received this spam in my inbox!)... we were contacted by our registrar who was going to kill our domains unless we sent them 'proof' that we killed this affiliates account.

We clearly state which ways cannot be used to promote our sites and that the funds will be forfeit if those rules are not followed. It sucks but if you think any method you use might be considered illegal or unethical check with the sponsors TOS and find out for sure, or shoot off an e mail prior to starting the campaign and check to make sure it is ok. Their affiliate manager should have no problem letting you know in a timely manner if it is acceptable or not... and if they don't then maybe they aren't the program you should be wanting to promote in the first place

2cents

spaz
    Hi Spaz.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick here mate. I was in no way promoting any site against TOS. That is not what this issue is about.

Infact, i wasnt even aware my account had been closed as was still sending traffic, and most likely sales. I went to check my stats one day, and it didnt work. So i mailed asking why i didnt work.

I was then informed my account was closed, and i wont be paid.

I dont believe that is what you, or any other upstanding sponsor do.

Richard Craver
    i understand TOS and all that..

but when suspending an affiliate for whatever reason, doesn't the company have the responsibility for being specific about what sections in the TOS have been violated etc? and giving the affiliate time to respond?

not only would it be fair and reasonable, isn't it a legal requirement to be specific as well?