Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Animal Experiments ok?

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    How about we send a few people out into the woods so the bears can test the sharpness of their claws and determine if they need adjustments. Or how about we tie down a few people and let some rats chew on them so the rats can tell what time of day is best for softer skin to chew on.

Humans rule over all creatures for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Opposable Thumbs. Does NOT mean we should fuck with them doing all kinds of test and trials. I HATE animal testing and hope the board members/owners of companies that do so catch a wicked case of flesh eating virus in their crotch!

--Chubbs

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    I know someone who just got one of those. Is it NATURAL for them to bite EVERYTHING in sight (people included) and steal shoes when they're newborns?
    Yes, and according to the book I have, you should warn them that they use piss to express extreme displeasure. So far I have had my laptop pissed on, my pillow, by bed, my shoes, etc.

Everytime it snows they (I have two of them) get pissed and piss on something I own to express their disdain for going outdoors.

I even shovel them a path to a patch of grass I shovel off. Tell your friend good luck.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Paco
    it is WAY beyond pathetic how some will allow innocent living creatures to be experimented on FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN TO SAVE TH@ BEINGS LIFE all the while they piss and moan and stamp their feet @ the mere mention of human stem cell research.

I guess some arrogant faith following persons have no problems with living a life that's packed full of hypocrisies and lies.

it looks kinda bad and sad but sorry to say
    that animals are usually used for experiments before trying it to humans.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    Prime Outsourcing | offshore solutions | manual labor | employee leasing |
    full time employees starting at $695.00/month = managed and dedicated
    icq.: 309570461 live chat

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Yes, and according to the book I have, you should warn them that they use piss to express extreme displeasure. So far I have had my laptop pissed on, my pillow, by bed, my shoes, etc.

Everytime it snows they (I have two of them) get pissed and piss on something I own to express their disdain for going outdoors.

I even shovel them a path to a patch of grass I shovel off. Tell your friend good luck.

Ah, so that explains why this one pees whenever it gets put in the doggie sweater. Can't say i blame it.

I'll pass on the good luck wish!

Camper than a row of tents
    I've always thought prison inmates should be able to volunteer for testing and in return get out early.

We'll be using animals until we find a way to clone humans in a way that allows for testing.
    I post here to whore this sig.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    Humans rule over all creatures for 1 reason and 1 reason only. Opposable Thumbs. Does NOT mean we should fuck with them doing all kinds of test and trials. I HATE animal testing and hope the board members/owners of companies that do so catch a wicked case of flesh eating virus in their crotch!

--Chubbs
    I do not really think it’s Opposable Thumbs, more our communication abilities, with out communication of knowledge we would still be running from lions today. :eek:

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I do not really think it’s Opposable Thumbs, more our communication abilities, with out communication of knowledge we would still be running from lions today. :eek:
    I would agree. In fact, the Bornean Orangutan has opposable thumbs on all four hands. Their interdigital grip gives them the ability to pick fruit...not rule over all creatures.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I would agree. In fact, the Bornean Orangutan has opposable thumbs on all four hands. Their interdigital grip gives them the ability to pick fruit...not rule over all creatures.
    You mean we've stopped running from lions?

Making Pain Pay!
    Not quite yet...but I imagine it won't be a problem much longer....

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/sci...ons/index.html

LIONS:whip:

Not quite yet...but I imagine it won't be a problem much longer....

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/sci...ons/index.html

LIONS:whip:

That's sad. I like Lions. They lounge all day and send their women out to kill stuff.

maxpower
    Ya we no longer run we shot them, they better be the ones doing the running, personally I am not going to romp around the African bush without some big fire power.

maxpower
    I will say about all this as I head out to get a hamburger, is that if I will eat a cow how can get upset about the bacon I am going to have on it any more than some lab rats. We are omnivores, not herbivores until that changes not sure how strong of a stance we can take on all this one way or the other.

Madame0120
    I doubt if I'd be alive today, if there weren't experiments done on animals. I grew up in the times when polio was a real danger, and still effecting the population. Iron lungs and death vs the life of bunnies ...

Humm...

Not a hard decision in my mind.

:bunny:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    I HATE animal testing and hope the board members/owners of companies that do so catch a wicked case of flesh eating virus in their crotch!

--Chubbs
    Would you say NO to the cures that non-human animal testing has produced?

Diabetes
    Polio
    AIDS

Which do YOU choose to die of?