Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Animal Experiments ok?

Paco
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I will say about all this as I head out to get a hamburger, is that if I will eat a cow how can get upset about the bacon I am going to have on it any more than some lab rats. We are omnivores, not herbivores until that changes not sure how strong of a stance we can take on all this one way or the other.
    Wow - I simple had no idea that all the experiments were to see what goes best with a bacon & cheese burger.

So are you the person that's eating the animal after they've been frankensteined?

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Wow - I simple had no idea that all the experiments were to see what goes best with a bacon & cheese burger.

So are you the person that's eating the animal after they've been frankensteined?
    Hell yes you got to love anything that will make a better bacon & cheese burger, even cheaper that’s the shit. (Cloned Beef) Just talking about it makes me want to go get one now, but its only 8:00 am What could be better on a summer afternoon, than BBQing some animal flesh outside even if you do not eat meat the smell has to drive you nuts.

Paco
    YEEHAW - what a perfect redneck response!

See folks, I told y'all many times that society is regressing, quickly, and ideologies a such (^) clearly show the direction of the devolving movement.

funny thing - after all the animal testing is done for each new situation, they still test it on humans very cautiously because in reality a mouse and a human don't really work the same way so no conclusions can be drawn.

and again, most current animal testing is on things we've animal tested before. amazingly enough, after torturing thousands more animals to death, the conclusions are exactly the same. yet almost all that testing could have been done on computer models and guess what - since most of these tests are old news, the computer results have the same accuracy.

and never forget, in college they do animal testing for no real reason at all. ucla used to vivisect just so students could learn to vivisect. torture for its own sake - by people who are in college to learn to save. there's something very wrong there

Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    Would you say NO to the cures that non-human animal testing has produced?

Diabetes
    Polio
    AIDS

Which do YOU choose to die of?

Paco
    ^^
    WOW - talk about a loaded question!

Do you know what kind of results were yielded from the many experiments that occurred in Auschwitz? Tons, so I guess it WAS all worth it.

From what I know none place the life of one being over or above that of another-of course this excludes the oh-so many off the wall factions.
    *doing that screaming thing while wiggling my tongue and brandishing a scimitar*

NO living creature's life is worth more than anothers!
    If so; I am going to club the first baby I see (they are beyond useless to me) and use it to help save my father (many forms of cancer).
    And after that, I'll club the first rich person I see over the head so to help me survive the winter by allowing me to ski everyday!

What? I am more important than he or she.

So, exactly why is it so many complain about using live &/or dead babies as test subjects?
    Everybody knows they are THE best guinea pigs.

How about using clones of humans?
    Of course not - that would be too cruel .. to the religious folk and their so-called god would be so upset he'd kill another of his bastard fanatical sons!

That shame thing is spreading, quickly.
    I guess the archane belief that the strongest survive is returning, so let's throw out that BS PC equality idea and start slugging it out!

I've got no problem with it 'cause I know I'll be one of the last remaining beasts!