Thread: BS and General BS

Gay is the new Black

BS and General BS

Within the last week or so, the forum has gone way downhill.

Can we have the spam back in here to mix up the content a little better?
    Be Who You Are!

Dzinerbear
    I'm a thumbs up with that, I'm tired of the samebb, marcjacob, whoever they are circus.

Michael

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    I'm a thumbs up with that, I'm tired of the samebb, marcjacob, whoever they are circus.

Michael
    Dont you think we are tired of it to? We havent started any of the drama here, we are both just defending ourselves.

Dzinerbear
    Dude,

You've done nothing but cause drama here. You're monopolizing the board and frankly, most of us don't care who did what to whom. I appreciate that you feel the need to defend yourself, but enough already. The only thing you guys are doing is making yourselves look like idiots -- and who wants to do business with people like that.

You're obviously very attached to this whole situation, but I can honestly say that I don't know the details of your drama because I just haven't had the energy to keep up. So you're defending yourself on deaf ears. There's nothing to defend, I don't know what you guys are going on about, and I'm sure a lot of others feel similarly.

Perhaps if you ask, Lee will open up a forum where you guys can duke it out and we won't have to go there.

Michael

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Dude,

You've done nothing but cause drama here. You're monopolizing the board and frankly, most of us don't care who did what to whom. I appreciate that you feel the need to defend yourself, but enough already. The only thing you guys are doing is making yourselves look like idiots -- and who wants to do business with people like that.

You're obviously very attached to this whole situation, but I can honestly say that I don't know the details of your drama because I just haven't had the energy to keep up. So you're defending yourself on deaf ears. There's nothing to defend, I don't know what you guys are going on about, and I'm sure a lot of others feel similarly.

Perhaps if you ask, Lee will open up a forum where you guys can duke it out and we won't have to go there.

Michael
    Michael, i tried to move on from all this a long time ago, and really wish it would all stop. If no more drama posts are started regarding "me" it would all stop, and thats a promise.

I hate drama, i wish it didnt exist, and i have recently been very stressed out over all this.

I to hope it will all stop,