Thread: Multiple Payment Plans?

samebb

Multiple Payment Plans?

I noticed on a post a week or so ago, that somebody bought up the fact that Patti over at MuscleBucks.com did this, and i actually found it to be facinating to see a small sponsor doing this. It gives affiliates more power when selling to their specific traffic.

Now, as an affiliate i know my views on this, but what are yours.

If a sponsor has say:

Program 1
    $19.99/month rec
    $29.99/month single

Program 2
    $29.99/month rec
    $39.99/month single

Both with this option of having trials on and off, with both programs possible having lower and high priced trials, would this interest you?

Do you think its a gimik, or do you think this could actually benifit your selling ability?

As said i personally think its a great idea.

Would love some of your input!

maxpower
    I talked to the people at paycom about doing the same kind of thing like 4 days ago, mixed with different tours as well, I think its a good idea to give affiliates as many options as possible. But I do hate trial memberships, really they do not help much at all as far as sales go, and just encourage more content suckers

it's not a gimmick - lots of webmasters have prices they feel their traffic is more likely to pay. my buddy at nextdoorcash offers multiple prices and different webmasters use different prices. ars and pimproll offer multiple prices, too.

that being said, trials suck!

btw, a lot of review sites prefer to market the lowest possible price... they say they rebill better.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    it's not a gimmick - lots of webmasters have prices they feel their traffic is more likely to pay. my buddy at nextdoorcash offers multiple prices and different webmasters use different prices. ars and pimproll offer multiple prices, too.

that being said, trials suck!

btw, a lot of review sites prefer to market the lowest possible price... they say they rebill better.
    I personally HATE trials to. They rebill lower than that monthly memberships, however some big TGPs wont look at you without them.

the big tgps i know who want a trial also want you to pay them per signup...

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    I personally HATE trials to. They rebill lower than that monthly memberships, however some big TGPs wont look at you without them.