Thread: Paysite Owners - Which Feeds Add To Retention?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Paysite Owners - Which Feeds Add To Retention?

So im looking at adding one or two leased feeds to my members areas sometime in the next month or so and was wondering if any of you program owners actually had any SOLID proof that adding a specific feed improved your sites retention levels?

Right now im starting working on adding (or subtracting) a specific feature every month, for one month, to judge what type of things members actually look for, that can improve a sites retention.

The easiest one for me to test almost immediately would be adding a plugin to the members area, so, out of all the plugins available, if you had to choose just 1 of them, which would it be and can you unequivicably say that the feed you reccomend actually added to your retention levels?

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

Not exactly what you asked for but just from tests we have done in the past, you may want to try this first:

Post both on the outside (providing it fits your artwork etc) and at the top of your members area that for the month of 'X' there will be a new movie added every single day, if you have a 'global content area' add 1 movie for each of the 5 best niches you cater to in rotation [not 5 in one day]

Personally we found that to retain far better for that month than adding a plugin....plus you then own that content to use elsewhere later.

As for feeds I'm sure others will recommend what they find works at the moment, we haven't used external feeds in over 2yrs now as we found access problems with the ones we did use caused more harm than good.
    Domain inventory sale.