Thread: Auto Submitter Question

Dzinerbear

Auto Submitter Question

Forgive my ignorance, but I've never been able to make heads nor tails of gallery auto submission software, so I've never used it. Here's my question.

Does the software generally create the galleries and paste the recips at the top of gallery, as well as upload it, and then, submit it to the TGP or link list?

The reason I ask is that I posted on my submit page that I would no longer be accepting FHGs on my link list and every day I get a bunch more, and generally from the same webmasters. So are these webmasters just not reading or are they using auto submit software, hitting a button, and whosh, they're on with their day? Do they never check to see if they get listed? Check their e-mail to see if they get approved? Or check their logs to see if they're getting traffic?

By the same token, since I changed my FHG policy, I've been getting a shitload of better quality galleries from new webmasters. Do you figure that's a coincidence? A result of posting a message here in the traffic forum, which I did about the same time I changed the policy? I'm not complaining, just curious.

Michael

Ender77
    I'm submit manualy but it process take away so many time!

submitting manually makes about 3 - 4 times the traffic and sales...

Dzinerbear - one of the reasons autosubmitters are so unpopular is most people who use them might check your rules once - when they first add you. a lot never check the rules at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender77 View Post
    I'm submit manualy but it process take away so many time!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    submitting manually makes about 3 - 4 times the traffic and sales...

Dzinerbear - one of the reasons autosubmitters are so unpopular is most people who use them might check your rules once - when they first add you. a lot never check the rules at all.
    Do you have a submit list you would like to share I would love to get some manual submitting going