I know that this is going to open up a can of worms.

We have submitted an application with Paycom (Epoch) to act as a secondary processor for memberships.

We started this process well over a month and a half ago and still going thru it. We heard from them today with a list of things they want us to do before they will approve us. No big deal, well, at least, until I got the list.

The big problem they say we have is with our links. Not so much the links we have on our site, but with the links on the pages we link to, and then those that they link to, so on and so on, evidently down 6 or 7 layers.

They also said that they have some MAJOR problems with certain sites that we link directly to that are owned by many VERY reputable people and companies represented on this forum. I won't list the sites at this point, but you are all familiar with them and are most likely friends with most of them. I am, however, writing to them individually. Some of the links from their pages go to links that go to pages that go to more links and so on and so on, and ultimately end up at scat sites, CP sites, etc.

As an excuse they are citing new VISA regulations instituted in June or July of 2005.

My question for you guys, how many of you are currently using Paycom for processing at this point? How long have you been using them? Was the sign up difficult? Have, they gone back to your sites and looked at them recently and forced you to remove any links which you thought were fine and reputable?

We currently use CCBill as our primary processor and have had no problems. We also have two online merchant accounts and have had no problems....it just seems to be a problem with Paycom.

We haven't made any decisions at this point how we are going to proceed. We may well tell them to just forget it, but I was just wondering that for those of you who are currently using Paycom, are you satisfied and have you had any problems?

Thanks,

Bill