Thread: Ounique's Newest Sale!!!

Ounique

Big Grin Ounique's Newest Sale!!!

Ounique's Newest Sale!!!

***GET FREE PICTURES!!!***

For a limited time you can Get Free Pictures at Ounique!!! For every $80 in GFP coded content you select, you will get to pick 2 FREE selected GFP sets! There's 26 sets to choose from! But you'd better hurry, this deal is only good on orders placed from April 1 - April 30, 2004. Further details on the site!

***ALL NEW CONTENT!!!***

April is in full swing and we are always on the go, adding tons of brand new content to www.ounique.com. We've added over 21,000 all new images this month alone!!!

Straight and Tranny - Dildo Play, Stripping, Thong Panties, Bi-Sexual 3-Way, Spy Cam, Redhead, Tranny in Leather, Strap-On Prison Fantasy, Bondage, Glory Hole, Facial Cum Shots, Smoking Fetish, Over 40, many more...

Gay - Love Doll Blowjob, Blond, Twink, Six Pack, Uniform Fetish, Amateur, Big Uncut Dick, Bleaching Hair, Smooth, 3-Way Orgy, Bondage, Jacking Off, Cum Shots, and many more...

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website (www.ounique.com) to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care.

Are the "free" ones still those 10 pic sets? Just wondering and wanted to comment that those aren't even enough to make a tgp gallery with - most tgps want 12-15 pics these days.

Ounique
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Are the "free" ones still those 10 pic sets? Just wondering and wanted to comment that those aren't even enough to make a tgp gallery with - most tgps want 12-15 pics these days.
    Actually, yes they are. This is an experimental sale we are trying out. We wanted to try something a little different than our regular discount. Thank you for your comments. I love any kind of feedback because it helps us to figure out what works (or in some cases what doesn't) about a sale.