Thread: I have never endorsed any weight loss product until today

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

I have never endorsed any weight loss product until today

Not sure if you have heard of Hoodia. We saw these ipops on Extra and even Oprah gave them a thumbs up. Hoodia helps you curb your appetite and they work. I guess the best way to absorb Hoodia is to suck on it so that is why they made it in a ipop form. Pills, sprays etc won't work as well. My boyfriend ordered some ipops made with Hoodia in them and so far has had amazing results, they work. They are expensive my most diet programs and supplements are.

http://fununltd.com/nclute/powerpop.htm

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Making Pain Pay!
    Did you sign up for their "Associate" (affiliate) program before posting that link?

My advice: Calories In - Calories Used = Weight Gain or Weight Loss.

***Of note:

Lack of scientific evidence or regulatory approval have not stopped dietary supplement companies from marketing Hoodia gordonii extracts with claims that it can lower blood pressure and reduce the appetite. Goen Technologies Corporation's TrimSpa unit began marketing Hoodia gordonii under the brand name X32 with celebrity spokesperson Anna Nicole Smith, even though the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has notified Trimspa that it has not demonstrated that claims for their product are scientifically supportable. Health Canada has not approved any hoodia products for sale. Goen Technologies has also been sued by the state of New Jersey for misleading consumers. The Trimspa brand is currently the subject of a lawsuit in California which claims that it does not contain any of Hoodia's active ingredient.

In March to June of 2006, billions of email spam messages were sent out concerning Hoodia, ostensibly offering Hoodia extracts for weight control purposes. As is usually the case with spam, it is not clear what prompted the sudden barrage of messages, since there had not been any recent positive media coverage about Hoodia, nor any signs of increasing public interest in Hoodia. The Federal Trade Commission has logged numerous complaints of consumer fraud associated with Hoodia and the number is expected to continue to rise.

On July 1, 2006, it was reported on entertainment news show Extra that a company is now marketing Hoodia-enhanced lipops.

There are many so-called "consumer research" websites claiming to show consumer reviews and testimonials. The legitimacy and accuracy of any of these websites are unknown. In addition to massive spam campaigns, there have been many reports of over-hyped and sometimes misleading marketing associated with websites selling and/or promoting Hoodia-related products.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Did you sign up for their "Associate" (affiliate) program before posting that link?

My advice: Calories In - Calories Used = Weight Gain or Weight Loss.

***Of note:

Lack of scientific evidence or regulatory approval have not stopped dietary supplement companies from marketing Hoodia gordonii extracts with claims that it can lower blood pressure and reduce the appetite. Goen Technologies Corporation's TrimSpa unit began marketing Hoodia gordonii under the brand name X32 with celebrity spokesperson Anna Nicole Smith, even though the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has notified Trimspa that it has not demonstrated that claims for their product are scientifically supportable. Health Canada has not approved any hoodia products for sale. Goen Technologies has also been sued by the state of New Jersey for misleading consumers. The Trimspa brand is currently the subject of a lawsuit in California which claims that it does not contain any of Hoodia's active ingredient.

In March to June of 2006, billions of email spam messages were sent out concerning Hoodia, ostensibly offering Hoodia extracts for weight control purposes. As is usually the case with spam, it is not clear what prompted the sudden barrage of messages, since there had not been any recent positive media coverage about Hoodia, nor any signs of increasing public interest in Hoodia. The Federal Trade Commission has logged numerous complaints of consumer fraud associated with Hoodia and the number is expected to continue to rise.

On July 1, 2006, it was reported on entertainment news show Extra that a company is now marketing Hoodia-enhanced lipops.

There are many so-called "consumer research" websites claiming to show consumer reviews and testimonials. The legitimacy and accuracy of any of these websites are unknown. In addition to massive spam campaigns, there have been many reports of over-hyped and sometimes misleading marketing associated with websites selling and/or promoting Hoodia-related products.
    Yeah I am not surprised there is alot of complaints. Anyone in this country can put a supplement on the market so you can be getting anything in your pills. They really need to regulate vitamins and supplements more. From my understanding the pills aren't going to work well because Hoodia must be absorbed in certain ways, mainly sucking (no point intended ). Even the products from under the tongue aren't going to work as well as the ipops. Lesley Stahl from 60 minutes even said she was impressed with Hoodia but I can't find out what exact Hoodia product she tried. I think it is good for those who eat so much and can help them control hunger. Ofcoarse a good diet and exercise is a must with any diet.

I did look at the affiliate program but I don't like the way it works. I just want to signup and send traffic. You shouldn't have to pay anything.

Mark

i used to be a bodybuilder and am now overweight and not one of the overweight people i know or myself eat because we are hungry. we eat due to stress or other issues so having yet another product that keeps you from feeling hungry won't affect weight loss except when first using the product - and that is not from hunger issues but a normal excitement from trying something new. notice how easily people stop smoking for a couple weeks or a month or stop overeating or quit drinking. but most of those people go back to the old habit once the changes are no longer new.

if you are actually hungry enough to cause weight gain of 25 pounds or over, and it is hunger, not a slightly irritated stomach or complusion that makes you eat, you may have a medical problem. your stomach isn't actually that big so your hunger feelings can be caused by chemical or other issues sending incorrect signals that could mean a thyroid problem or insulin issue and that can't be corrected without discovering the problem.

robin
    Hoodia pops? Interesting.

I've mixed feelings about Hoodia. But here's what I know. On one close friend it worked swell. On my hubby it hasn't done squat.

I agree with basschicky on the stress thing and the confidence thing -- that's the 2 factors in my hubby's case I think.

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    i used to be a bodybuilder and am now overweight and not one of the overweight people i know or myself eat because we are hungry. we eat due to stress or other issues so having yet another product that keeps you from feeling hungry won't affect weight loss except when first using the product - and that is not from hunger issues but a normal excitement from trying something new. notice how easily people stop smoking for a couple weeks or a month or stop overeating or quit drinking. but most of those people go back to the old habit once the changes are no longer new.

if you are actually hungry enough to cause weight gain of 25 pounds or over, and it is hunger, not a slightly irritated stomach or complusion that makes you eat, you may have a medical problem. your stomach isn't actually that big so your hunger feelings can be caused by chemical or other issues sending incorrect signals that could mean a thyroid problem or insulin issue and that can't be corrected without discovering the problem.
    Good advice. My boyfriends problem is definitely compulsion and he is actually very fit with about 16% body fat. He goes on these rants where he eats like crazy so the pops are perfect for him to help control that.

Mark

desslock
    Hoodia and the Blowfish are playing in Vegas at the Silverton. Maybe we should look for 2 for 1 tickets...

Steve

oy

Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Hoodia and the Blowfish are playing in Vegas at the Silverton. Maybe we should look for 2 for 1 tickets...

Steve

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I just worried that WE'RE guinea pigs for stuff. Like we don't know the long-term side effects and twenty years from now well suddenly grow a kneecap out our ass or something

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post

Steve
    That's so terrible that it's hysterical

Appetite supressents work in the short term,, you eat less and lose weight.

but eating less slows your metabolism and you will ultimately GAIN more weight than you lost.

Eat right, work out, stay active.

Lose weight the right way.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

babymaker
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    Yeah I am not surprised there is alot of complaints. Anyone in this country can put a supplement on the market so you can be getting anything in your pills. They really need to regulate vitamins and supplements more. From my understanding the pills aren't going to work well because Hoodia must be absorbed in certain ways, mainly sucking (no point intended ). Even the products from under the tongue aren't going to work as well as the ipops. Lesley Stahl from 60 minutes even said she was impressed with Hoodia but I can't find out what exact Hoodia product she tried. I think it is good for those who eat so much and can help them control hunger. Ofcoarse a good diet and exercise is a must with any diet.

I did look at the affiliate program but I don't like the way it works. I just want to signup and send traffic. You shouldn't have to pay anything.

Mark

:chief: BM is going to open a new line of hoodia condoms for gay men Suck yourself thin