Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: now THAT's retention!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    WOW! :pirate:

babymaker
    i have 3 or 4 of my straight creampie sites that rebill for life basically i'd say 90+% are well over 2years, since i have been promoting them

certain fetish niches with real amateur content will do that, the only problem is getting the sales its a small market so while you make 300-400 a sale you only get a few a week at 9.99 or 14.95 each so you get 100 ccbill checks for life , but thats hardly a business Which is why i am mostly gay PPS looking for 500+ check from 3 or 4 sponsors a period, thats a bit better not in the end i guess but i can't wait i am old :shock:

well, a ccbill rep did say at the time that they were then ccbill's best retaining site...

btw, i had a grandpa avs site - guys 50 -65 mostly - and the few members i talked with weren't older. i always figured it's possible the members at grandma sites are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tombarr View Post
    great stats. wonder if the high retention ratio holds true for the entire program or you just got lucky with the signups you sent.

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I'm too cynical. I'd see stats like that with sponsors I used to promote and the first thing that'd come to mind was "OMG they're not letting people cancel!" hehe.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

they were staying under the visa 1% for chargebacks so i didn't think that. anyway, i always check for cancel links on sites before i send hits and here it is plus a link to ccbill http://www.oldgrandmothers.com/join.html

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    I'm too cynical. I'd see stats like that with sponsors I used to promote and the first thing that'd come to mind was "OMG they're not letting people cancel!" hehe.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    I still have rebills from 1999 with Cyberage. too bad they are only $9.95.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.