Quote Originally Posted by XXXWriterDude View Post
Yes, but if you're so focused on ethics and morals and not aligning yourselves with scumbags, then you should be held up to the standards that you purport on the boards.
No Ken, what I'm focused on is that your company is a part of a group of companies that decided that rather than supporting an existing gay show -- and a very good one -- that they needed to have one of their own. And in spite of an outcry on this board from the webmasters who said they didn't want another gay show, you scheduled one for a month after the show that the community was looking forward to.

What I am focused on his that AVN continues to put on bad shows but feels the need to enlarge their show roster. Why don't you clean up the two you already have and make them better?

What I am focused on is that an LA-based magazine who is losing their grip on the perceived power they thought they had, constantly involves themselves in tearing apart this community.

That's what I'm focused on. Oh that, and bumping this thread as much as possible so I can get closer to winning that $78,000 in prizes for the 200,000th contest.

Michael