About why they decided to fuck the gay side of the industry by scheduling their pile of crap show directly against the Gay Phoenix Forum?

I know Ken said he was going to see if he could get Chad or someone to make a comment but im guessing that they really dont give a fuck what we think, which is why nothing has been done yet.

I do find it interesting that when they scheduled their show against the regular Phoenix Forum last year and the straight side of the industry spoke out about it, they were ALL OVER the boards apologizing, yet when the gay side of the industry expresses their disgust at how AVN have handled things... Nothing.

It really does make you wonder why anyone on the gay side of the biz still supports these scumbags.

So hows about it AVN, do we get an explanation of why you decided to schedule your show against the Gay Phoenix Forum or do we just get told to go fuck ourselves yet again by you?

Id also be interested in knowing how much you intend to bilk attendees out of for a 'pass' this time around, i mean as its the only gay show now, a pass must be worth at least, what, $500?

Also, in the interests of fairness, why hasnt Epoch made a statement yet either? Im guessing they want our business, but as with AVN, when it comes to explaining their actions to us in public, they really dont give a fuck about us either

Regards,

Lee