Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Know You Have Failed In The Gay Industry?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Im not sure what im missing. He claims it takes 6 figures? He will have to show the books before anyone will buy it.
    Nah he wont, he'll find a 'mark' off GFY to buy it for whatever he tells them its worth and the idiot wont even ask to see financial data LOL

Regards,

Lee

thegayone
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    As i said, it seems you have a habit of 'creatively' doing your accounts

Regards,

Lee
    Haha Lee you're pointing to some hacker that was bad mouthing me on a hacker mail list?

My last company sold to a NASDAQ traded tech firm, not for $30,000 or $300,000.

If you're going to point people to articles with facts made up by hackers (who I use to help the FBI and Pentagon throw in jail), why not point them to the thousands of mainstream articles, dozens of books, and hundreds of television interviews, and the 1 featured film under production by ER and West Wing producer John Wells that actually tells the truth about me?

Oooooooooh I know! Because that doesn't fit into your "bitter old queen" persona!

www antionline com/about.php?action=inthenews

I'm not going to play these games with you lee, and I don't want to come across as an egotistical jackass on here by proving just how very wrong about me you are. Enjoy the miserable little world that you force yourself to live in.

That's all the page views I'm going to help you generate. Have at it!

Teh BoyAlley OUT!

samebb
    Holy hell Lee. If you were any better at digging up shit on people, you would hit china :china:

marcjacob
    Nah he wont, he'll find a 'mark' off GFY to buy it for whatever he tells them its worth and the idiot wont even ask to see financial data LOL
    If that ever happened, the mark would deserve what they got. Even squishy would ask to see accounts before buying any business.

thegayone

Regards,

Lee
    I suggest you walk a fine line Lee. You're totally wrong about how much my current company makes, about how much my last company made, and I have figures from respected companies like CCBill to prove it.

Hate on me all you want, think I'm a horrible person and a piece of crap, fine. But I strongly suggest you not libel me. I made a mistake in the last industry I was in, by letting little weasels like you do so without intervention, thinking no one would take them seriously.

I won't make that mistake again in this industry.

I lived and learned, lived and learned!

Ok ok I gave fair warning now I can go for good. Bye bye.

Teh BoyAlley Oooooooooouut!

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by thegayone View Post
    I'm already partnered with a large straight company to start a new straight affiliate program.
    How nice for you! Good luck.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised that a straight company would appreciate your embarrassing marketing techniques that you used on GFY. You've managed to give homophobes even more reason to hate gay people. WAY TO GO JP!

Quote Originally Posted by thegayone View Post
    You're totally wrong about how much my current company makes, about how much my last company made, and I have figures from respected companies like CCBill to prove it.
    In that case, you wouldnt have any problems with publicly asking a CCBill rep to give us a 'ballpark' figure of how much AlleyBucks has made in the last 12 months, would you?

For example, lets say we start out at $100k, will you be able to get a CCBill to post in here confirming that your program has made at least this much in the last 12 months?

Im sure if you can it would certainly help you in attracting a buyer for your program.

Of course, if you cant do that, it would certainly raise questions as to how accurate your financial figures are, as per what you seem to be telling us

So hows about it, are you okay with a CCBill rep saying simply 'yes' or 'no' to AlleyBucks having made $100k minimum in the last 12 months, total sales, so im not even interested in the 50% of that which affiliates would have been paid?

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    How nice for you! Good luck.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised that a straight company would appreciate your embarrassing marketing techniques that you used on GFY. You've managed to give homophobes even more reason to hate gay people. WAY TO GO JP!
    Actually ive seen Boy Alley post against many anti gay comments and threads and do it with style.

I find Boy Alleys posts to be funny. Very camp, but very funny. BTW camp is a valued part of the gay communtity. If people hate us more for that, bring it on.

Actually ive seen Boy Alley post against many anti gay comments and threads and do it with style.

I find Boy Alleys posts to be funny. Very camp, but very funny. BTW camp is a valued part of the gay communtity. If people hate us more for that, bring it on.
    Have you seen his latest site?

http://www.faggotsex.com

Every post he makes on GFY sets gay acceptance in the adult industry back a year :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy

To each his own... I guess. His 'campy' posts make me reflux stomach acid into my sinuses.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I've been to a couple of the GFY Sacramento-area get togethers in the past year or so. AJ and I were the only poofters there. The GFY straight gang (and all of the Adult/Playboy people who were there) were friendly and inviting, and they all knew of BoyAlley and were amused and showed admiration for his marketing style.

Yes, it's a little over the top, but I see it as done in fun, as a way of trying to "shake up" the gfy community, which sometimes tends to be homophobic. I have to respectfully disagree with those who have said that he's been harmful to the gay community or gay webmasters... on the contrary, I think he's demonstrated that it's OK to not take yourself too seriously, gain the respect and begrudging admiration of straight, sometimes homophobic webmasters, and have fun at the same time.

I have no idea what JP's sites do or don't do, or whether there's a reason other than moving on to better things that he's selling. I do know that GWW's policies are supposed to support a community that is cooperative and doesn't make personal attacks at one another.

I respect Lee, and I respect JP, for different reasons. I realize that Lee's style is to stir up drama as a way of increasing page views and activity on the board, and as much as anyone might disagree with it, it works. I just wish the drama didn't have to be so negative toward someone that, from what I've seen, has been a "good guy" in the industry.

Richard Craver
    i'm sensing strong emotions here

nothing like a little drama to warm up the first day of spring.

i want details!

:smoke:

I Love Sun and Fun
    Have you seen his latest site?

http://www.faggotsex.com

Every post he makes on GFY sets gay acceptance in the adult industry back a year :eek:

Regards,

Lee
    That site made me fall off my chair laughing!!! I sent it to one of my girl friends whose BF was wanting her to do it but she has refused so far. LOL.

Not sure how seriously to take it, it seems kinda tongue-in-cheek.

I wonder where Squirt and Lloyd will go to bitch about me now LOL
    Oh it's always about you isn't it lee? Who doesn't bitch about you?

Perhaps when after only a year and a half you decide you arent making enough money to pay the bills so want to sell everything?

I hope he doesn't use my financials to sell his sites

Funny thing after he asked for them, and got them, on ICQ a few weeks ago he stopped responding to my messages, and now here he is again POOF!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Welcome back Squirt, its been quiet without you around the last week or so

Regards,

Lee