Thread: Running Multiple Programs With NATs

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Running Multiple Programs With NATs

Does anyone know if it is possible to run multiple programs with the same installation of NATs?

For example, program1.com, program2.com etc and have all the affiliates merged in the one install OR have all affiliates for the program show up on a 'per program' basis?

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    I know of one webmaster who contacted TMM about the issue. They told him to buy another copy of NATS for the second program.

I'm sure you can have some custom programming work done syncing the accounts from one program to the other.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    You can have many different programs in nats, meaning for example "50% revshare" and "60% revshare" and "no consoles" and whatnot, and you can assign different sites to the different programs, and have different join pages / payment terms / etc on each.

I do know that if a program is set up as "non public" then a given affiliate will only see the program if the program owner sets him up to use it, but I don't know if you could, by default, set up so that people going to affiliateprogram1.com would be unaware that there is an affiliateprogram2.com also running under the same NATS installation, and with a different appearance.

As Darling said, it would probably not be difficult to do, but since NATS is all Zend encoded, they would have to provide you with the necessary "hooks" to be able to modify it to do what you're asking, and my guess is they would not be willing to do that.