Thread: What Makes You Change Sponsors These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Makes You Change Sponsors These Days?

I have to admit, these days its very rare that ill actually change out sponsors that are selling well for me however, a year or two back, i would definately have swapped out sponsors links if one program was having a raised payout weekend, for example ARS when they had their $75 payouts, id put their links up wherever i could for the whole weekend, once the promo had ended, id change links back to my regular sponsors.

These days however, it would seem that these types of promo dont really do anything for *me* anymore and, i was wondering if you folks felt the same way? Are raised payout promotions occuring on such a regular basis these days they that have become 'blah'?

Your thoughts? Also, what would make you swap out sponsor links these days?

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    For prospective sponsors raised payouts will be ignored by me. For existing sponsors ill take advantage and push them harder.

The only thing that makes me leave a sponsor with ok ratios is board comment. Owners often dont realise that being offensive to existing affiliates is a bad idea. You see this alot of gfy, where people start offensive threads to sig whore. Maybe that works but a homophobic or racist thread will loose my business every time.