Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Win A Cock Ring In This Thread

MacDaddy
    Those rings are beautiful, and the packaging is sooo cool! I love them. I tried the measuring instructions and I think i did it wrong. According to the method I would need a 3 1/4, but that can't be... I'm just not that big. When you measure around the penis and balls should you pull as tight as you can? I didn't, I just measured around it and divided by 3.

I have to admit I've never tried a cock ring, but have always wanted to.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    I think i did it wrong.
    Thats okay ill give you a personal fitting at Internext

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    MacDaddy,
    GearEssentials is going to change the formula for sizing. Earlier in this thread I posted another calculation that might work better.

Most men will need a 2" ring, although it sounds like you may need a bigger one! :wtf: Try measuring soft with hanging balls... tight balls may inflate the measurement.

I have also posted a pic of me in a 2" ring here... http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=4492 ... so you can see how it should fit.

gearessentials
    McDaddy, Make sure you are measuring behind the balls at the pelvis. The most typical sizes are 1 7/8 and 1 3/4 anytbhing over 21/2 is wishful thinking

gearessentials
    Xstr8guy

I can hardly wait for the picture of you in the Omega. If you ever get by Shades of Gray Leather or Alternatives in Dallas check out our rings they carry them.

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by gearessentials
    Xstr8guy

I can hardly wait for the picture of you in the Omega. If you ever get by Shades of Gray Leather or Alternatives in Dallas check out our rings they carry them.
    Oh great... I could have ran over there and picked one up and I could be wearing it now... instead I'm waiting patiently for UPS. Well, I hope I saved few bucks ordering it online.

MacDaddy
    Thanks Xstr8guy, I think a 2" or 2 1/4 is fine for me. I did do it wrong... for sure.... me = :wacko:

Lee, if I win you can see my cock ring ;-)

Originally posted by MacDaddy
    Thanks Xstr8guy, I think a 2" or 2 1/4 is fine for me. I did do it wrong... for sure.... me = :wacko:

Lee, if I win you can see my cock ring ;-)
    PM me your address and ill send you one in that case :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

MacDaddy
    I said you can see it, not see me wearing it ;-)

Spoil sport

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    So here's a question for you guys about gearessentials - do you offer international shipping?

Just thought I would check before I start promoting you on my site.

Cheers,

Allan
    that's a very important point. I've got a good deal of Canadian and International Traffic, so I need to know if my customers can buy the products.

gearessentials
    Yes we do ship internationally.

Jasun
    One other question... are you planning on adding any other products to your line, or are you just staying with cock rings and cock rings only?

Not that it would be a bad thing, but since I'd get 10% repeat business share, I'd wanna know exactly how much repeat business i could expect. i'm not sure exactly how many cock rings one needs to have (although i'm still planning on buying them all and playing "slinky" with Brian)

gearessentials
    We are starting with just cockrings. We are looking at new finishes and styles. We are in the process of coming out with a black (really a graphite look). We do want to come out with other stuff as well. Our first focus is the rings. If you have suggestios on what you would love to see let us know.

Jewelery for the cock would be good too :thumbsup:

Piercings and all that kinda stuff.

Regards,

Lee