Thread: Paris Should Be Burning

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar

Paris Should Be Burning

The Petition that Paris' friend "Josh" sent to Arnold reads ....

"the American public who support Paris are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that drunk driving is wrong. She provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives. If the late former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well."

:wtf:

Richard Nixon didn't make an "honest mistake" and he was pardoned for the good of the country.

The only thing that Arnold Schwarzenegger can do to Paris Hilton for the good of the country is extend capital punishment for traffic violations.

She really is a stupid cunt who needs to go away. Too bad we can't send her "fans" away with her.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

I like part of what Paris Hilton represents but not the outright public drug use where cameras are flashing away, driving drunk, and not taking responsibility for her actions :baby:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

so you like what?

pampered racist brats?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    so you like what?

pampered racist brats?

Yes because they're slutty, cheap, and do black guys on film for free :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Maybe it's a generational thing, but I've never been able to have the faintest clue what anyone sees in Paris Hilton. A bunch of our models seem to think she's the shit, but I just don't get it at all.

I really wish they could put her away for waaaaay more than 45 days, and I can't believe the idiocy of people putting up a petition to not send her drunk, drugged-out ass to jail.

maximize your profits Sarah_Fleshjack's Avatar
    She is in trouble for drunk driving right (sorry I try to avoid her)...far as I am concerned there should be no debate..jail.

Promote the #1 male sex toy IN THE WORLD at the Fleshlight Network

Get ON TOP of your GAY traffic with our Fleshjacks!

If you need any help or have any questions contact me at sarah@fleshlight.com,on icq at 232834291 or follow me on Twitter

Making Pain Pay!
    Too bad Paris and Anna didn't party together. Maybe that could have solved our problems.

Anyone watch Boston Legal this week?

Great point about how Americans don't care that our nation has been reduced to torture and restricting civil liberties...as long as we have our drugged out actresses to watch.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Great point about how Americans don't care that our nation has been reduced to torture and restricting civil liberties...as long as we have our drugged out actresses to watch.
    That's called "The art of distraction" during wartime, instead of stressing out citizens, they distract them with pinups, feuds, general fluff, anything to keep public attention off a war, the administration, the number of wounded, dead, the number of innocent foreigners killed, etc. etc. Except for the occassional propaganda of a new battle won, an exceptional serviceman, an important enemy combatant captured, an attack stopped before it happened, a new war technology, etc. etc. This is nothing new, been going on since WWI, well actually ~ since wars began.

Totally off topic, but a quick note: Tony Blair is stepping down ( part of the coalition of the willing in Briton) because of Iraq it's rumored that long time prime minister John Howard in Australia will be voted out this next election. That leaves just Bush, what will his fallout be?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    That leaves just Bush, what will his fallout be?
    Hopefully something along the lines of Nixon.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Maybe it's a generational thing, but I've never been able to have the faintest clue what anyone sees in Paris Hilton.
    She looks like a parrot

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_MaxCash View Post
    She is in trouble for drunk driving right (sorry I try to avoid her)...far as I am concerned there should be no debate..jail.
    Exactamundo

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    When I was convicted I went to jail, and I was a DA. Handcuffs come in all sizes, so if you do the crime, you should do the time. No exceptions. I think it would be a worse example if she did not have to spend time in jail because that would show people that you can get out of trouble if you are rich enough or famous enough and that is SOOOOO the wrong message!!!

Not hot Paris. Go to jail. 45 days _ain't_ that long!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    I think it would be a worse example if she did not have to spend time in jail because that would show people that you can get out of trouble if you are rich enough or famous enough and that is SOOOOO the wrong message!!!
    You've got that right

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I know that Hilton stock dropped yesterday - down 3.4 - perhaps because they're spending more on legal fees - we have noticed the night lights burning in the legal department at nearby Hilton Headqaurters - maybe the team of decorators and lawyers is developing the look for Paris' new suite - reminds me of "DEBS BEHIND BARS" somehow....

books, conference table and desk top (so she can order from Neiman Marcus when bored....