Thread: Um... How Do I Un-Archive OutLook Emails?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Um... How Do I Un-Archive OutLook Emails?

So i can get Outlook to archive emails and folders with no problems but i cant for the life of me figure out how to un-archive the fucking things to my new laptop, anyone know if there is an easy way to do this, its driving me crazy right now and im about ready to scrap all my emails and start from scratch.

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    If it is outlook and not outlook express it saves it as a .pst file under your Documents and Settings>Username>Local Settings>Application Data>Microsoft>Outlook

When you are in Outlook you can open the .pst file by going to File > Open > Outlook Data File

Open the file. To "unarchive" it, as far as I know, you just move it to wherever you want it to reside. I don't believe there is an "unarchive" function of any kind.

After years of problems with outlook I started using Windows Live Mail Desktop. It has all the functions of Outlook for any accounts you have, without all the hassles/clunkiness ~ and it's free
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by badpuppyben View Post
    Open the file. To "unarchive" it, as far as I know, you just move it to wherever you want it to reside. I don't believe there is an "unarchive" function of any kind.
    thats right, once you have the archive file opened, just drag and drop your emails to unarchive them.