Thread: CCbill Affiliate Signup Notification

Xstr8guy

CCbill Affiliate Signup Notification

Is anyone having problems getting emails from CCbill when a new affiliate joins your program?

Around the time NatNet and Chilihost merged, we stopped getting those notices from CCbill. NatNet says there is nothing wrong with the mailserver and CCbill says we are setup properly to get those notices.

It sure is a pain not being able to monitor who joins the program. I have to go into the CCbill admin to find out who is new.

What else could be causing the problem?

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Is anyone having problems getting emails from CCbill when a new affiliate joins your program?

Around the time NatNet and Chilihost merged, we stopped getting those notices from CCbill. NatNet says there is nothing wrong with the mailserver and CCbill says we are setup properly to get those notices.

It sure is a pain not being able to monitor who joins the program. I have to go into the CCbill admin to find out who is new.

hi, this is mark from ccbill, icq or email me when you have a second, id like to get this checked out, thanks in advance

mark@ccbill.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    hi, this is mark from ccbill, icq or email me when you have a second, id like to get this checked out, thanks in advance

mark@ccbill.com
    We have support looking at it... for quite sometime now. I was just wondering if we were the only one's experiencing the problem and if anybody had some insight into what is causing it.

How long have you been gay?
    We have support looking at it... for quite sometime now. I was just wondering if we were the only one's experiencing the problem and if anybody had some insight into what is causing it.
    gotcha, if you need me to get involved, i would be more than happy to, just let me know...although it shouldn’t take "quite some time", we are normally pretty timely with these things. im here if you need me

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar

I was having a problem getting ccbill sale signups a few months ago on our chilihost server. I put a ticket in and they got it working. I just tried to check what the ticket said, but I got myself locked out since I forgot my password. duh.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    gotcha, if you need me to get involved, i would be more than happy to, just let me know...although it shouldn’t take "quite some time", we are normally pretty timely with these things. im here if you need me
    CCbill has been very responsive as has Natnet. It's just that nobody can find any actual reason why we aren't receiving the emails.

Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams View Post
    I was having a problem getting ccbill sale signups a few months ago on our chilihost server. I put a ticket in and they got it working. I just tried to check what the ticket said, but I got myself locked out since I forgot my password. duh.

Jimmy
    Lol, thanks for trying. Let me know when you can get back in and check the support ticket details.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Jim,

I actually had these stop being received when we changed from NatNet to Chilihost several months ago and mentioned it on GWW at the time, now we have changed back to NatNet im getting them again.

Regards,

Lee

I Love Sun and Fun
    We've had affiliates with the same problem.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by shackzinc View Post
    We've had affiliates with the same problem.
    My problem is... we don't get a notice when a new affiliate joins our program. I don't think our affiliates are having any difficulty, as far as I know.

we're getting all of ours.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Did you get this fixed yet? I wasn't able to find the ticket since it was on their old support system. Have you asked Luke?

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

I"ve noticed a big change in email since the natnet migration. Primarily, much less spam. I am assuming they have a nice little spam filter installed.

However, I did notice the other day that I didn't get a top list signup notice when adding someone.. it had been working, but for some reason it didn't send me a notice. I checked the email address for the signup account, and that notice didn't get sent either. I guess I need to get a ticket opened on that, maybe I can re-create the situation so I'll have something to describe.

I have been getting new affiliate signup notices, as well as all ccbill signup, cancel and expiration notices, so I guess thats encouraging.

I have been sending myself test email from various accounts, to various accounts, and all have come through just fine, the top list script is the only thing I've noticed that doesn't send mail like it should.

But there is definitely something different with the natnet email, just haven't figured out what it is yet.

Xstr8guy
    My first thought was that some filter I wasn't aware of was catching these emails. But we are getting all of the other CCbill notification emails.

And no, I haven't bothered Luke with anything. We have been talking with NatNet support though.

Xstr8guy
    The emails just started arriving again! YEAH!