Hey Guys and Gals!

TheBoyzList.com, now over a year old is down for a few days at the moment for a compleat overhaul. It’s going to be amazing!

I am looking for the following trades!

BLOG TRADES
==========
Our homepage is a blog-based system, along with our new news system. Looking for links "blogroll" for here! Your links will be served on over 50% of all pages on the site, which is 1000s.
With the reciprocal link, I will also add you to the new blog area of our directory,

INDEX PAGE HARDLINKS
=================
If you run any kind of directory, Link List ect, and you would like to trade index page "friends list/hard link" spots, I want you

SITE SUBMIT PAGE LINK TRADES
======================
I am looking for a list of directories that wish to trade submit page links. My new submit page has a list of other directories with an "ALSO SUBMIT TO HERE" theme.

-------

Please contact me if you any of the above interests you!

To make life easy, you can add a recip link to www.theboyzlist.com and leave the info in here of how you would like to be linked back to, or alternatively email me at:
webmaster (at) theboyzlist (dot) com

To discuss any of the above further I am also on ICQ most of the time, 244-711-635.

========================

As another note, in the next couple of days I will be opening up the directory to open (no recip link required) submissions for a period of 7 days.

This will mainly to fill up our new AVS/AEN category.

If you have a TON of AVS sites, doesn’t matter if they are 2 years old get ready. If you wish to talk about adding a large amount of links contact me, maybe I will do it for you

This offer will also be open to freesites. So if you have a huge archive of freesites, you can submit them to

I will be making a thread regarding this in a couple of days!

---

Thanks for the time guys, look forward to hearing from you!

Watch this space for updates