Thread: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Sold To A Surfer?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Sold To A Surfer?

I just wondered what the weirdest thing you folks have promoted were that actually sold to surfers?

A few years ago i sold several of those pre-paid credit cards that ARS was offering up and i always found that weird, buying a pre-paid card online as oppose to walking in to a store and buying one, just never got that myself.

So what about you folks, what is the weirdest thing you have ever sold as an affiliate to one of your surfers?

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    A DVD of the Beatles "A Hard Days Night" movie. I just mentioned i had one and didn't care for it and ...

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    We've sold so much wierd stuff over the years but the most bizarre was a working actual size model of the left side of my mouth (in plaster) with indications and position for a new crown I was getting - very cool but, real bizarre

I think its because I grimace and sneer so much when fucking on film and the plaster model is the closest this fan will ever get to my smile....

I don't know, he could be a "bad fan" and wants it for some kind of voodoo or something....