Thread: What Sponsors Have BYOT Programs These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Heres A Thought What Sponsors Have BYOT Programs These Days?

I know ARS has their original BYOT but who else has them these days?

I have a designer waiting in the wings to do me 10 tour designs and im wondering if adding them to a program with BYOTs might be a lot easier for me long term so i dont have to be concerned with updating members areas, customer support and all that other stuff.

Your thoughts, do you think using a design for a BYOT would be more profitable than launching a fully managed paysite?

Regards,

Lee

JohnV
    Lee,

That's a tough question that you will have to work out for yourself most likely. You have you numbers in front of you; your budgets, financial goals for a new site / sites and can weigh out the cost benefits of creating a new site compared to simply designing (10) or so new byot's and adding them to a program and promoting them.

Remember that with a new site comes all kinds of fun responsibilities such as customer service, members areas updates, transaction processing, hosting.....you already know all this stuff...point is, you need to weigh all the pro's and cons of each and use them as a gauge against for your final goals with this project.....BTW, thanks for the ARS props for being the originals