Thread: What condoms are the least noticeable when on?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not gay, Im just a little bit poofy. Ade's Avatar

What condoms are the least noticeable when on?

Does anyone know if theres any particular condom makes or brands that look less noticeable when theyre on?

Thanks

Adrian
    http://www.menatplay.com

Join my super cool affiliate programme!!!
    http://www.pinstripecash.com

I heard there is a condom the color of bluescreen where, after you replace the color in post editing, you can't even tell they're wearing a condom :gaydays:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    why would anyone want to "disguise" the look of a condom?

if your shooting condom movies, let the condoms show for christ's sake - after all, that's what they are right? condom videos?

if you want the video to appear as if the models don't wear condoms, your cheating the viewer and should be shooting bareback!

customers don't like to be tricked.... at least that's my opinion

I mean, what your saying here is that condoms are not desirable in videos and need to be disguised because why?!?!?

now on the other hand, we would cut the ends off of ours condoms when we shot for major studios - they didn't tend to mind when we fucked each other and the camera couldn't see what was going on.... that's a different issue

CamCruise
    The most unoticeable condom is the one that stays in its pack on the bedside table.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I actually agree with Tony on this one, if you are trying to make your condoms less noticable, shoot bareback and be 'truthfull' about what your intentions are.

Lots of studios, companies and individuals as of late have been trying to skirt around the issue of publicly stating they wont promote bareback whilst still trying to cash in on bareback traffic by 'hiding' the condoms on the model or shooting the scenes so the penetration isnt 100% visible.

IMHO, you cant say you arent going to promote bareback content in one instant then in the next say you want to produce content where condoms arent visible so you can cater to the bareback traffic sources.

Regards,

Lee

polyurethane condoms are thinner and harder to see, but they are also less form fitting, so wrinkles in the material could be an issue visually.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I actually agree with Tony on this one, if you are trying to make your condoms less noticable, shoot bareback and be 'truthfull' about what your intentions are.

Lots of studios, companies and individuals as of late have been trying to skirt around the issue of publicly stating they wont promote bareback whilst still trying to cash in on bareback traffic by 'hiding' the condoms on the model or shooting the scenes so the penetration isnt 100% visible.

IMHO, you cant say you arent going to promote bareback content in one instant then in the next say you want to produce content where condoms arent visible so you can cater to the bareback traffic sources.

Regards,

Lee
    yo Lee - how true, how true