Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jerry Falwell is DEAD

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    LYNCHBURG, VA -- While friends, family, colleagues, and sympathizers of the now late and by some lamented Rev. Jerry Falwell gather for solemn remembrances of the man who founded Liberty University and put Lynchburg, VA on the political map, others celebrate the death of a man that some have called a member of the American Taliban. Ironically, one of the chief contenders for the Far Right media spotlight plans to disrupt his funeral with a religious protest.

The Full story here

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar
    In the end, we'll probably hear some rumor or claims that he had a secret gay lover on the side or something. Seems like the biggest critics and contenders against gays and our rights are the ones sucking dick under a desk themselves *shrugs*

I'm sure in his eyes and many others he was a messiah sent from heaven, but his deeds caused pain and anguish to people in his own country. Must be interesting to have a god that actually believes in revenge...

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Fred Phelps {The God Hates Fags guy} << is 78 he needs to depart next ~

Thats a disturbed person!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I don't ever say that anyone should die. But can I say I'm sad he's dead? No. This just means that there is one less asshole in the world that I will have to deal with.

Daniel Johnson has a great song called Casper the Friendly Ghost, and it's all about this guy named Casper who was a bum, everyone dumped on him and hated him, but when he died he became "the friendly ghost" and everyone sang his praises and loved him because you're supposed to respect the dead. The point is that just because someone dies it doesn't change the person that he was. Jerry Falwell was a total bastard. Anyone who exploits people's religious beliefs to further a political agenda or make money should rot. It's like raping the soul. Of course, the people who buy into it are also sheep who should know better. But that's beside the point. He hurt a lot of people and I'm glad he's not around to hurt anymore.

Does that meant I wished him dead? No. Does it mean I wanted him to suffer? No. Am I glad he's no longer around to spread his message of hate? Yes. I don't see anything morally wrong with that.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I want to know who's going to play uncle jerry in the upcoming made for tv movie THE JERRY FALWELL STORY.... rumor has it that Tinky Winky plays a bit roll - maybe yours truly could play the devil - that would be fun...! I'll have to call my agent - excuse me please....

Josh Lucas would play me, the part of the secret Gay lover that, in a heated argument over who would use the private jet that night, tasers him on the chest causing his heart to stop :hipster:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com