Thread: Advertising Companies

samebb

Advertising Companies

Ok,

On many mainstream websites you see banners (usually flash these days) that go to all sorts of companies ... hotels.com .... telephone providers, credit cards..

You can see them on Myspace, tons of social networking sites ect.

Now, i once had a big UK company that worked with all these companies, and you got paid to put the banners on your site, simple as. I think it was done on pageviews, per 1000 or something .

Anyway, does anyone know any of these companies?
    Especially any UK ones.

Thank you.

PagePeelMktg
    I think one of the sites you might be interested in may be AdBrite (there are others but Adbrite is most common I think.) Basically how it works is you register your site with the network and determine how much you want to show someone's ad per 1000, or per time frame (week, month, etc.). Then, advertisers come to AdBrite to look for compatible sites to advertise on. They look at your site profile, with a link to it for review, then decide whether or not to pay to advertise on your site or not.

Some of the other sites, offer text link ads like... well... TextLinkAds.com and LinkWorth (I don't remember if they offer banners). Then you have the typical Google Adsense which offers banners and Yahoo! Some of these of course don't allow adult content, but AdBrite does.

Hope this helps.

daz1034

i am all so intrested inthis

hay sambb if your wanting it for your network site try affils like payper signup. i use a few diff networks some payper click but now i manly use affils ukgaylife us to be relly good but there ending there affil program middle of this month .

go on to hi5.com and look at there simlily downloads and webfeti ads you get $3 a pop for every download and its not spy where i have relly anit viras and notrhin happens when i download them.

i am runing them ads on my site at the mo and makeing a fer bit the tracking is not gr8 am sure i am loseing out to bad tracking but am still making good money .

if you intrested give me a shout and i will pass you the link to the affil network that runs a lot of good download affills its nerverblue if your intrested i will get the link for you i carnt spell to save my life and i have typed for to much know

any have fun x

Roger MGC
    I would love to ge the link for it...

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    daz1034

send me the info nick@TriangleDream.com

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. GTS Mark's Avatar
    We have a new system about to be released that will pay you on CPC on text links and CPM and CPC on your banners.

We have lots of gay buyers so hit me up and lets see if we can make it happen
    Looking For Great Places To Buy Gay and Straight Traffic?
    GTSmobi - Mobile PPC Traffic
    Submitpasses - TGP/MGP Partner Account Passes
    Gallery Traffic Service - Fantastic TGP/MGP Traffic

ICQ 5191566
    E-mail: mark@gallerytrafficservice.com