Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I don't look like that anymore photos

Jason
    fyrfly! that is so precious! what a gorgeous bride.

jasun...seriously, i can't pic a favorite. all so yummy...well, ok...i could do without the "jack black" phase...but still...yum thanks for sharing

Chris Alan
    Jason, love your new avatar. Is that a current pic? woof

CA

Ounique
    Originally posted by Jasun
    OK.. here you go... me through the ages from my rocker teens, my twink 20s, my grunger 20-somethings, my bear 30s and now me in my avatar.... which we'll call "Over 35 and loving it"
    how can one person be so damn sexy and just get sexier with age. I really need a bathroom break after that!!! And I have that exact same shirt that you have on that age 33 photo. hee hee.

Jasun
    That avatar was taken of me at the News Cafe in South Beach on my vacation last month.

Ah, South Beach.

Ounique
    Okay, you wanted it... you got it...

DUCKY!!!

Jasun
    oh wait.. you weren't talking to me.

Geez,, somthing that isn't all about me.

I'm hurt.

fyrflygrl
    Thanks 123Jason! Gotta love my family

You guys really have no idea how entertaining this thread is ... It's very cool to see how you've changed!

I've not seen a bad 'look' yet....and have seen some VERY good ones...

k, Question: If it could be singled out, what event, person, place, animal, etc, has influenced changes in your look the most?

Fyrflygrl
    http://taboorevenue.com

Ounique
    Originally posted by fyrflygrl
    Thanks 123Jason! Gotta love my family

You guys really have no idea how entertaining this thread is ... It's very cool to see how you've changed!

I've not seen a bad 'look' yet....and have seen some VERY good ones...

k, Question: If it could be singled out, what event, person, place, animal, etc, has influenced changes in your look the most?

Fyrflygrl
    http://taboorevenue.com
    Honestly, Cyndi Lauper. Because she always wore whatever she wanted regardless of what others said about her. So I can feel comfortable in punk, leather, t-shirt and jeans, or whatever. I even clean up and don a suit on very rare occasions.

Jasun
    Originally posted by fyrflygrl

This.

look familiar?

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Honestly, Cyndi Lauper. Because she always wore whatever she wanted regardless of what others said about her. So I can feel comfortable in punk, leather, t-shirt and jeans, or whatever. I even clean up and don a suit on very rare occasions.
    That's so cool Don. I'm a huge Cyndi Lauper fan. She says just be your damn self. Wear what you want and fuck em if they don't like it... Gotta love that message.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

fyrflygrl
    Ounique, I went through the complete Cyndi Lauper phase... I love her! and to this day, she's still a breed apart and above, imho...did you know she married a 'Beastie Boy'?

Jasun, (btw, you're too hot...'nuff said!) That pic SO reminds me of my husband, also greatly influenced by metal icons like Judas Priest, AC/DC, Ozzie and Megadeth...when we knew each other in high school.... he was sporting a jean jacket with an AC/DC back patch, ripped jeans with spandex worn under to keep his package private... and he had a mullet!! I wouldn't give him the time of day he was such a bad boy

Fyrflygrl

Jason
    my pic is a few years old chris...i'm currently trying to find a photographer to do a couple photo sessions for free or cheap. i want some new pics...but am low on fundage

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    Some things don't change much :goof:
    Last edited by Huskyhunks; 04-30-2004 at 05:41 PM.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Huskyhunks
    Some things don't change much :goof: My honker sure got bigger :ohoh:
    Your Honker? I don't see your Honker in those pics.......Ohhhh, you're talking about your nose...Silly Me!!!

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Your Honker? I don't see your Honker in those pics.......Ohhhh, you're talking about your nose...Silly Me!!!
    hahahaha LOL, funny shit!

They say the nose never stops growing... My nose just gets bigger and bigger, too bad my honker stopped growing a long time ago :crybaby: