Thread: legalities of underwear content, armpits...

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar

legalities of underwear content, armpits...

Ok, here's the deal.

I'm finally going to be putting together sites in two areas, that really get me off, underwear and armpits. Most guys like underwear, some like armpits, but that's not the point.

What I'm hoping to find out is where is the "sexually explicit" line drawn with underwear ? Jockstraps ? Armpit sniffing, licking, kissing, .. that kind of stuff ?

Gosh, I'm thinking of even more scenerio's like athletic cups, a "bulge". I'm hoping to not be classified at sexually explicit thus avoiding any 2257 compliance issues and obscenity issues.

Also, I have pics of guys at parks and other public areas with exposed armpits. Could I legally post them ?

I'll be reading more about the 2257 laws and copyright laws as well for those public images, but any insight you could offer would be much appreciated.

:thinking:
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Jason
    touchy issue posting pics of people without their consent (ie a model release).

some people argue that if one is in a public area, one does not have a reasonable expectation to privacy and therefore any pics of people in public areas should be permitted with or without consent.

however, others argue that if you're using a pic of somebody ... especially to make money ... and especially in an adult setting (even if you're not hardcore...if your intention is to seduce you're walking a thin line between aduld and non adult) that you must follow 2257 compliance and have documented each "model" you're using.

could really go either way...but to be sure about your own case discuss what is specific to you with an attorney. until such time as you can do that, IMHO you should not use unauthorized pics.