Thread: Hay I am sort of new

Direct Holly1

Hay I am sort of new

Ok for those of you who don’t know I am moving back to LA... I left Python on very good terms... They are a awesome company filled with awesome people and I am not just saying that cause they took me to a strip club for my going away party LOL... Anyways I will be working for Direct Studs and doing some other projects to be announced LOL... Anyways I look forward to see you on this board ALOT... And let me know if you need FREE live feeds

PS hi Gary and Lee
    xoxoxoxo

Quality Gay and Straight content for your paysite. FREE Live feeds with upsell profits!

Cyberscott1
    Hey! I know you...don't I? Hee hee

-----------------SCOTT-----------------------
    You can IM me at anytime @ Scottvgl....I look forward to chatting with you! :0)

Lee1
    HOLLY!

[SMOOCHES] baby face

Glad you made the right choice for you hon

Regards,

Lee

GaryAlan
    Holly baby!

I have to echo Lee, I'm so happy for you. And the choice you made for YOU!

Python are best bunch of people I have ever met. I'm happy you are all still friends ; )

I'll be updating my members areas today... So I'll be adding my Direct Stud links in a few Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

All the best, babe.

Hugs,
    Gary-Alan

Direct Holly1
    Awww thank you so much Gary and Lee those well wishes coming from you mean so much cause I know you mean it.... Yes , I would have to say Python is one the finest organization in the industry so that made my decision difficult but I am just happier in LA.... Thank you guys for your support I love you both xoxoxoxoxo and no matter where I go I will always support you.

Quality Gay and Straight content for your paysite. FREE Live feeds with upsell profits!