Thread: Barebacking

Roger MGC

Barebacking

Are barebacking sites converting well and do create controversy? We planning to come out with a few barebacking sites but I have heard nasty stories..

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I think they convert well, but I think it's a myth that bareback content converts any better or worse than non-bareback content, except among a small group that specifically wants bareback.

We find that out of 100 customers that call us to buy DVDs from our store, there are maybe 5 or 10 that specifically want bareback product. The rest just want guys who are cute and sex that is hot, and they really don't care whether it's bareback or not. Then there is also a small group that specifically doesn't want bareback.

I'd say if all you just want a successful site, focus on safe content with cute models and hot sex; that way you don't have to concern yourself with the pesky issues of whether showing barebacking glorifies and promotes the behavior. (Evidence extrapolated from other media indicates that it does.) If you want to bring out a niche site for barebacking specifically, it will probably convert well, assuming you have cute models and a good tour.

Real Bareback is our #1 converting site.