Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New to the board

Ounique
    Originally posted by Jasun
    I told you you're not getting down until tomorrow.. do I have to give you the hose again?
    Um... nevermind

HeatherF
    Originally posted by Jasun
    I told you you're not getting down until tomorrow.. do I have to give you the hose again?
    Jasun,....are you sure you aren't asking if you could please give him the hose again....LOL

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    Ok its tommorrow... Can I get down now. I cant feel my legs anymore. please oh pretty pretty please :smooch:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by BradleyFL
    Ok its tommorrow... Can I get down now. I cant feel my legs anymore. please oh pretty pretty please :smooch:
    Haha so how was the experience? LOL

Yeah im sure they will let you down now too go pop int some of the other threads and share your knowledge with everyone.. unless you want to be known as sling boy forever haha

Regards,

Lee

Jason
    Now that I'm back you can get down. And just so you know, you can go down any time you feel the need.

Andy...you should know better by now than to think you need an "invitation" to boot camp. Jump in and get sweaty already!

Chris, it doesn't matter if you want to go or not. You're going anyway.

Jasun...is this a family thing or is it just gonna be you and Bradley? I wanna play too!

Ounique
    Ah, trick question. Today can't possibly be tomorrow. So you must wait until tomorrow. Bwahaha!!!

It's just like Through the Looking Glass... The rule is "jam every other day". Today isn't any other day, so you can't have any. LOL!

Jasun
    OH alright... but I wanna hear it one more time...

who's your daddy?

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    LOL good one Ounique.

Ok fine Jasun...LOL

"Please oh please let me down daddy. Ive been a very good boy."

:angel:

Ounique
    Okay you two! Stop that right now! Or I'll... I'll... um... well... okay, keep going.