Thread: Do you need exclusive GAY content?

CzechBoys

Do you need exclusive GAY content?

We've added hundreds of solo and duo photo sets to www.czechboycontent.com plus there are nearly 100 models now in our On Demand section where we'll shoot custom video and photo sets for use exclusively for you! Czech out the website if you'd like a demo pass

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Yes, I would buy your Czech footage for VOD use.

I earn 20% of $.08/minute, and the average viewer watches a movie for 3 minutes.

So, I earn $.048 cents per viewer who would watch the movie.

What would the price for a 20 minute oral/anal scene be, that I could earn 4.8 cents per view on?

CzechBoys
    Hi Nick - how you use the content we sell is entirely up to you. It is sold on an exclusive basis, whether you buy a solo photo set, a duo photo set, a solo jerk off video or a duo video, it is sold to you exclusively to use as you wish. I'm guessing from your post that you are asking what is the cost for a duo action video? If that's your question the price, depending on the models, is USD$1200 for a 15-20 minute video with accompanying photo set.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I was going to send you a PM, but the option doesn't seem to exist for you.

- Nick

CzechBoys
    Sorry about that Nick - I'm new to these boards (and to CzechBoys) so I don't keep the page open - so wouldn't see a PM. Maybe I'll change that . But for now you can reach us at the sites or email me to jaroslav@czechboys.com