Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you think?

Eric Gamma
    Originally posted by Lee
    Show us your tits!

Lee
    HAHAHAHAHAH

For a second I thought you were really asking for it...LOL

And I thought you were being nice to me just cause we had bought add placement on your board... J/K! :p

I hope this board stays like that, even as it grows bigger, at least we'll be able to profit from chatting

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    For a second I thought you were really asking for it...LOL
    You mean Rainey never told you about the show and tell policy we have? :eek:

And I thought you were being nice to me just cause we had bought add placement on your board... J/K! :p
    Nah was being nice so i can get in your pants but we wont mention that

I hope this board stays like that, even as it grows bigger, at least we'll be able to profit from chatting
    Indeed we have a great bunch of folks here they how to relax and work at the same time and so far there has been very little 'drama' thankfully

Regards,

Lee

Eric Gamma
    Originally posted by andymike
    Ofcourse, I'll send you over the info to check it out as soon as it's ready. Should be Monday I'm hoping.

We'll just let me know
    you can either send me a email eric at gammae dot com
    or contact me via ICQ (see sig)

Eric Gamma
    Originally posted by Lee
    Nah was being nice so i can get in your pants but we wont mention that
    hahaha I knew there was a reason...

Ounique
    Originally posted by Lee
    Indeed we have a great bunch of folks here they how to relax and work at the same time and so far there has been very little 'drama' thankfully

Regards,

Lee
    I can't belive you would say that Lee!!! What kind of place is this? This is the thanks I get??? OMG! I never! Not even twice! You wait until I tell everybody about... Ugh! Ahhh!!!!

This drama outbust has been brought to you by the national Drama Unions for Message Boards (D.U.M.B.)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posts.
    :bow:

Sakbao
    Hi Eric....Im pretty sure I went to school with you man!

At Mont-st-bruno i guess,Tell me if im wrong

Ciao,

hey, i believe my partner (a different frank in montreal) has shot a couple of your guys!

i am with LdyLnWolf1 on pretty much everything she said.

the tour is nice, quality is good, but half the guys aren't boys, and - well- the site IS called cum on BOYS. and the half empty text boxes are a little strange. all in all, a good site, though!

Eric Gamma
    Originally posted by Sakbao
    Hi Eric....Im pretty sure I went to school with you man!

At Mont-st-bruno i guess,Tell me if im wrong

Ciao,
    Hello Sakbao,

I never went to school in St-Bruno
    lived up north St-Sauveur and then moved to Laval to finish my degree and then moved back north in St-hipolyte.

Closest I was to St-Bruno was to go skiing once and it was part of my territory when I was working in sales for another company.

Eric Gamma
    Originally posted by basschick
    hey, i believe my partner (a different frank in montreal) has shot a couple of your guys!

i am with LdyLnWolf1 on pretty much everything she said.

the tour is nice, quality is good, but half the guys aren't boys, and - well- the site IS called cum on BOYS. and the half empty text boxes are a little strange. all in all, a good site, though!
    hello basschick!

I couldn`t answer you, since I am not the one taking care of the content thats being shoot for www.cumonboys.com

well almost all the guys shown on the tour are guys in there early 20`s, but the fact is that in cumonboys, the word boy is used here more like a expression, aren`t we all boys deep down

Thanks for the comments! You need creatives hhehee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Ounique
    I can't belive you would say that Lee!!! What kind of place is this? This is the thanks I get??? OMG! I never! Not even twice! You wait until I tell everybody about... Ugh! Ahhh!!!!
    LOL you crack me up Don

Regards,

Lee

i think saying "boy" in the gay market is a little like saying "teen" in the straight market. just my opinion...

Ounique
    The term "boy" can mean young men in general to the gay community. Online, people often expect it to mean twinks, as basschick said.

If you are doing a leather fetish site, the word "boy" can mean a submissive male of any age. "boy" denotes his position and is always spelled with a lowercase 'b'.

Twinks have also began using the word "boi" online to identify themselves, but I've heard that this can be an offensive term in some cultures, so it's best to avoid that.

Eric Gamma
    Originally posted by Ounique
    The term "boy" can mean young men in general to the gay community. Online, people often expect it to mean twinks, as basschick said.

If you are doing a leather fetish site, the word "boy" can mean a submissive male of any age. "boy" denotes his position and is always spelled with a lowercase 'b'.

Twinks have also began using the word "boi" online to identify themselves, but I've heard that this can be an offensive term in some cultures, so it's best to avoid that.
    That is very good info from both of you and basschick! I didn`t see it like that, I was more seeing it as being just a nickname type of thing, of course when you look at Frank, you ain`t thinking big muscular type of man, he`s more in the twink category, and that's mainly where we got inspired for the name.

But nonetheless, the site is converting really well for our webmasters, and we haven't made the changes so far, ( we will be doing that next week)

So everyone is more than welcome to try it out for themselves and see how well it performs, either before or after the modifications are done. what I am saying???...do it before and after... it will give you a good idea of how much those changes have a impact on conversions with your traffic and it might help you on your own sites designs

Eric Gamma
    Ok the weekend is here!!!

I am wishing you all a great weekend!!!!

and thanks for all your post and comments.
    they were constructive