Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get To Know... basschick!

Originally posted by wankee
    this looks fun, I'll play:

What is or would be your favourite amusement park ride?
    -the alice in wonderland ride at disneyland

What do you like on a pizza?
    -i can't eat pizza - i'm allergic to wheat :-( in the old days, i used to have plain pizza with just cheese and sauce

Big boobs or little boobs?
    -i have big boobs, but i usually prefer women with small boobs - i'm willing to be flexible on that issue, though. i've dated and fucked women with big boobs.
    [/B]
    and Bell -
    maybe in health and fitness or relationships

lipo - i was never fat before, and i am now. i'm not liking it, and every time i want to work out - every fucking DAY - someone i work for has a crisis or something >:-(

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...ight=gigalunch search for basschick on this thread - there are actually two of me now.

me a couple years ago http://www.allmalegallery.com/PATTICRA.JPG
    Last edited by basschick; 05-07-2004 at 06:29 PM.

Ok, my turn to hand you the Magik Lamp, give it a rub, and tell us what three wishes you'd want granted.

Since you can't narrow down a favorite memory, how about your proudest mom moments - one for each child?

3 wishes, huh?

good health for my family (including me, i hope)
    financial security for family (once again, including me)
    a good drummer who is into metal but other stuff, too

if these were fully unrestricted wishes - no more wars, health and financial security for my family.

proudest memory of michael - i think it's when he got his first job. he didn't need to work, and at 15 1/2, he was under the age the store hired. he made it happen (i helped but just a little) and worked there for a year and a half, leaving with a letter of very strong recommendation.

i didn't raise my daughter - she was adopted at birth, so i've only known her since she was 13. she's a drama queen, so i guess any pride i feel is several mixed with other things. the first time i am aware of feeling pride for mari that is not distorted is almost now - after terrible role models and not enough help, she has paid her own rent now for two years... even though this was her first real job, and there were a lot of things against her staying. she done good, and i tell her so frequently.

Ounique
    1) If you could be any animal, what would it be?

2) Paper or Plastic?

3) Top 3 Desert Island Disks (ya know, the ones you would take if you were stranded on a desert island)

4) Favorite place to hang in LA?

5) Favorite pit stop in a Target?

1. one with a large brain, and long life. maybe a dolphin?

2. plastic - i'm a child of my time

3. woodface by crowded house
    la sexorcisto by white zombie
    my old band's demo

4. the biggest studio at amp rehearsal or carvin on sunset during the day

5. favorite target pitstop is either the pasadena one or the one we hung out in. they have the best patio furniture areas to hang out in. also the covina walmart has a great patio furniture section to sit it, featuring a couple great porch swings

MacDaddy
    what kind of guitars are you playing?

the bass in my sig is a schecter ab1+. i also have a fender p bass, a yamaha i carry around in the car, an accoustic carlo robelli, an ovation steel string guitar and an ibanez classical - oh, and a fender electric with 1 humbucker, 2 single coils.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Brian, I just love these threads....

All righty basschick:

1) Honeydew or cantelope?

2) Mary, Rhoda or Phyllis?

3) What performer you would most like to see in concert?

4) What do your kids do that bring you the most joy?

5) What was the biggest surprise to date of being a parent?

6) If you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

7) What three events in your life to date have have been the most
    defining in terms of becoming the person you are now?
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Originally posted by Harlan
    Brian, I just love these threads....

All righty basschick:

1) Honeydew or cantelope?
    -----honeydew, for sure!!!--------

2) Mary, Rhoda or Phyllis?
    -----rhoda------

3) What performer you would most like to see in concert?
    -----

4) What do your kids do that bring you the most joy?
    -----keep in mind that my kids are adults, and older than many people on the boards. i'm always happy to spend time with my son, and we share a lot of the same interests. we live only a couple minutes apart, and arie and i see him several times a week. my daughter isn't generally a joy-bringer, but we love her and try to help out when there's a real problem.

5) What was the biggest surprise to date of being a parent?
    -----meeting my daughter. she was adopted at birth by my aunt and uncle, and they somehow got paranoid i would take her back, so they hid her. at 13, she decided she wanted to know her brother, so she called. we were astounded to hear from her!

[QUOTE][B]6) If you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
    ----only one thing? rats!

7) What three events in your life to date have have been the most defining in terms of becoming the person you are now?
    ----my second pregnancy and labor - an unscrupulous and very religious doctor told me i wasn't pregnant so i couldn't get an abortion. this pregnancy fucked my life up for many years to come.

----years ago, i decided finally to try counseling. i got a referral and ended up with a man named roger - very cool, sort of hippy intellectual. the first time i saw him, he told me that maybe i should try the easy ways in my life (i certainly hadn't!). this sort of followed me and although i still overwork, over ten years later, i realize how much someone finally telling me i didn't have to work SO hard was pivotal.

----getting back to playing music again. i didn't play or sing for years. being a single mother and years of custody battles sort of took it away. then i found a little space, and the guitar and singing fit right back in. it's been 11 years, and i haven't stopped playing since *grin*

Ounique
    What is or would be your favourite amusement park ride?
    -the alice in wonderland ride at disneyland
    Do you know I've never heard anyone say that ride was their favorite? How cool! I do love that one. I'm a huge fan of the Lewis Carrol books, so any Alice imagery makes me happy, and to be able to take a ride through that world is so cool. My fav is the Haunted Mansion, but Alice and Peter Pan are up in the top ten. Oh, and you can't forget Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Even as a small child I thought it was odd to be in a ride in Disneyland where you go to Hell. LOL!!!

going to hell in mr. toad's wild ride is definitely weird!!!

you know what ride i like that no one ever talks about? the casey jr circus train :-) and i always loved peter pan. the haunted mansion is top ten material, and i'll never forget the first year they decorated it for christmas with nightmare before christmas stuff. i was so delighted that i went back the next day :-)

Ounique
    Originally posted by basschick
    you know what ride i like that no one ever talks about?
    Okay, I have a confession. My friends and I love to ride Casey Jr., but we always ask to ride in the cage. Then we bark at people. It's not that we think it's kinky, it's just really funny that we've all been locked in cages at one time or another, you know, for adult fun, but then there's this children's ride with a cage. You have to keep a sense of humor about these things. Of course, my one friend also likes to point out all the examples of bondage in Disneyland. There are several places where people are tied up, Peter Pan, Pirates of the Carribean, Splash Mountain (bear bondage, hee hee).