CHOOSE YOUR DISCOUNT @ OUNIQUE.COM!!!

***BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!!!***

You can choose how much you want to save with our new Buy More Save, More Sale!!! If you order 20 or more items, you save 20% off your order. But, if you order 30 or more items, you can save 30%. An order of 40 or more will save you 40% and ordering 50 or more items will save you 50%. That's half off your order!!! Plus, you can order Video Clips, Stories and Pre-Made CDs, in addition to Photosets, with this special! Some restrictions apply. Log on to www.Ounique.com for more details, and start saving today!

***ALL NEW CONTENT***

We have been hard at work making sure you always have fresh content here at Ounique. We have added lots of great Transvestite/Transsexual photosets today, as well as some great Asian/Twink content. We offer a wide range of content, including photosets, video clips and stories, so that Ounique can be your one stop content shop. And, unlike other providers, we provide our clients with copies of the model releases and IDs. So you can rest assured that we have you covered. New this week...

Straight - Amateur, Barely Legal, Student, Dildoing Pussy, Bedroom, Pantyhose, Boots, Nurse Uniform, TV/TS, Tranny, Strap-On Dildo, Jacking Off, Cum Shots, Redhead, Kissing, Office Working Girl, Secretary, Pig Tails, Smoking & Food Fetish, Pierced Navel, Tattoo, Hardcore, 69-ing, Spanking, and many more...

Gay - Twink, Barely Legal, Uncut, Pierced Navel, Fingering, Jacking Off, Cum Shots, Asian, Stripping, Bedroom, Smooth, Smoking, Fetish, and many more...

Plus, we've got the best Videoclips and Stories around!

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website (www.ounique.com) to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care.

Keep Groovin',
Don Mike
Ounique, Inc.
http://www.ounique.com/
Check out our site for Exciting New Content Sale!!!