Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get to know... Chris Alan!

Ounique
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    The vast majority of heterosexuals have at least one homosexual experience in their lifetime...have you had yours yet?
    Yet??? LOL!!! I love you. :grin:

HeatherF
    Ok, I got my blankie and coffee..... sitting here on the couch (I wish) as I wait for some answers that I know will be good ones...LOL...Love it when you guys do this....

:grin:

Jason
    anticipation....anticipaaaaaaation.....

well i learned from experience that if you have to ask for something more than once or twice, it wasn't yours in the first place. and that's hard to accept when you love someone and you're led to believe, in your moment of need, that they want what you want but they don't.

don't go breakin my heart, like they said you would. baby you're no good and you hurt me like no other lover ever could. don't go makin me cry, you're gonna say goodbye. baby tell me why, tell me why cause you're gonna have to justify this

waiting
    for you
    i'm waiting
    can't ya see i'm
    waiting
    for you
    don't break my heart.....

just a little entertainment while we all wait patiently.

Darren Austin
    Chris,
    Here is a question for you?

If you were gay , would you be a top or bottom?
    Also who would you pick as your first sexual encounter?

Ounique
    Wait a minute!!! If Chris becomes gay, who gets the toaster??? I think we all had a hand in this. I say we share it. I got an english muffin that needs toasting, so I go first. C'mon Chris, we can't wait all day.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Chris as I told you on the phone the other day... All you need to do is ask me NOT to read the thread and I will stay away from it.

Honestly though... nothing can embarass me or send me to therapy LOL You're Big Brother torments while we were growing up did that already HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just don't want YOU to hold back because I may read something. You should know by now that the little brother stuff I do on the board is all in fun. I'm more concerned about getting your work done than if you jerked off with Jimmy Detour (sp) or not (another childhood friend, everyone. And my best bet on the his first homosexual experience).

Answer away!

Gary

Chris Alan
    shit...i'm off sick for a couple days and look at what goes on here...

ok stud. here's my list: (Gary please forgive me, I know not what I do...well, I know a little, but he asked for it)

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16 to whom? Danielle

How old were you the first time you masturbated? 8

When was the last time you masturbated? just this morning

Lube or no? perfer lube

Cut or uncut? cut

The vast majority of heterosexuals have at least one homosexual experience in their lifetime...have you had yours yet? If circle jerks count then.....yes If so, whith whom, where and what happened? on a camping trip If not, with whom would you like it to happen and under what circumstances? hmmmmmmmm...so many to choose from...I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings...if you want to hookup at Internext ICQ me

Where is the most unusual place you've ever had sex? near the train tracks

Oral sex...is it better to give or to receive? I love to recieve but giving is cool

If Jasun gave you one ride on his Harley, where would you want to go and what would you wear? take a cruise through the mountains....of course I would wear leather

Who do you want to play you in the movie of your life? Al Pacino

Favorite Baskin Robin's Flavor? Chocolate mint

Usually I ask about the superpower thing but that was already answered with the healing question.

What is your favorite part about being a dad? when my daughters yell Daddy and run over to give me a hug and kiss

What is the hardest part about being a dad? the financial responsibilty

If you had it all to do over again....would you? YES but not necessarily with the same partner

Have you ever been truly in love? I've often wondered if I was ever truly in love or was it just pure lust

What's one life fantasy you have yet to fulfill? sunbath naked on a public beach

Ok...I suppose that's enough for now. Looking forward to your responses

Jason
    I get the toaster don...but don't worry, i'll toast your muffins any time you want! english or otherwise.

GA...his FIRST homosexual experience....hmmmm

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Chris Alan
    What's one life fantasy you have yet to fulfill? sunbath naked on a public beach
    Okay looks like we will be taking Chris to South Beach during Internext anyone wanna join us? LOL

Regards,

Lee

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Darren Austin
    Chris,
    Here is a question for you?

If you were gay , would you be a top or bottom? I guess I would be a top but I'm into tring anything once

Also who would you pick as your first sexual encounter? you know who it would be

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Chris as I told you on the phone the other day... All you need to do is ask me NOT to read the thread and I will stay away from it.

Honestly though... nothing can embarass me or send me to therapy LOL You're Big Brother torments while we were growing up did that already HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just don't want YOU to hold back because I may read something. You should know by now that the little brother stuff I do on the board is all in fun. I'm more concerned about getting your work done than if you jerked off with Jimmy Detour (sp) or not (another childhood friend, everyone. And my best bet on the his first homosexual experience).

Answer away!

Gary
    OMG Gary I just saw this post. Your ESPN <- (edit by lee) thingy must be working today.

Jason
    i love south beach!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    Okay looks like we will be taking Chris to South Beach during Internext anyone wanna join us? LOL

Regards,

Lee
    We don't have to go that far, babe. There's a nude beach down around Cape Canaveral

Oops

LOL
    GA

Chris Alan
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    i love south beach!
    Then its a date

Ounique
    If not, with whom would you like it to happen and under what circumstances? hmmmmmmmm...so many to choose from...I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings...if you want to hookup at Internext ICQ me
    :eek:

I think we've finally pushed him overboard.

123cheekymonkey... you can toast my buns anytime. But they'll already be a little red by the time Jasun gets done with them.