Thread: Affiliate Programs?

Gay is the new Black

Affiliate Programs?

On the topic of non-adult websites... Anyone have a non adult affiliate program?

I have two but wasn't sure if it was worth posting. Thought I would see if anyone else had one too.
    Be Who You Are!

not sure if by non adult you mean non nude but our camwithhim.com site is non nude and the program is snrcash.com.

SNR Productions, Inc. Site

BluCigs

Look up a company called blucigs dot com (I cannot post links yet).

As far as I can tell, they are an AEBN company -- I heard about them through an AEBN newsletter.

I have already had a conversion out of 120 clicks.

Also, talk to your AEBN affiliate manager if you are already with them. The regular commission for affiliates is 20% but they bumped me up to 35%. I don't know if that was an introductory thing or an ongoing thing.

It is a new site as I am affiliate number 61.

An added bonus is that they pay commission on ALL sales. When a customer places their first order they are prompted to create an account. As I understand it, you will be given a commission on all sales made out of that account.

Electronic cigarettes are becoming quite popular. You can "smoke" them anywhere, including airplanes.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc