Thread: Ideas

Ounique

Ideas

Hi everyone. Here's a question for you. What do you guys look for in solo video content. Do you like the guy just sitting there touching himself and looking at the camera, or should he be talking, being interviewed, or actually doing something (besides wanking, which is hoe he usually ends up).

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know on Solo Male we tried to put a good selection in the members area of a wide reach of the different 'solo' niches.

For example we have some pin-up type guys, some jacking off and some just sripping in addition to a range of different model looks and tastes that hopefully the surfer will have.

In all honesty i dont think it is as much as what the guy is doing but what the guy looks like when it comes down to the Solo Male niche.

You can put both a bear and a twink jacking off on a tour page but the fact they are both jacking off isnt going to have as much of an effect on the surfer than what the gy looks like IMHO

With that being said some pics of solo guys that already fit into the wide reach of niches in the gay market would be a good suggestion so for example, solo twinks, bears, uncut guys, guys with tats, blonde guys, redheads, military etc etc

Just my opinion anyway

Regards,

Lee