Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vacation?

Jason
    damn...sweet idea lee...what destination would we choose? how about a cruise? no...too pricey for me...gotta find something cheap.

thinking......
    thinking cheap.....

how about just renting some cabins or condos in a nice little resort town somewhere?

hmm...aparently i'm not very good at coming up with destinations. all my ideas are out of my price range

then again, any trip is out of my price range at the moment. hey...why aren't more of you signed up for 123Bill?!?! j/k (sort of)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    See thats a bit to close for us to plan for Andy although i love Zurich one of my all time favorite cities in fact :thumbsup:

Make sure you bring me back some real swiss chocolate too please

Actually, now that i think about it, i cant think of any European city i have been to that i didnt like

The aboslute must Europe though is Bruges and Antwerp they have some great architecture and the guys are hot too

Regards,

Lee

Well hows about something like hitting the Capitol for a weekend and taking in the sights?

http://travelocity.lmdeals.com/list....e_under250_nav

To be honest in the 3 years ive been here i havent done anything even remotly touristy LOL

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    "Beyond the capital city's main drags..."

I'm guessing they're talking about Lara and Barbara there.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    To be honest in the 3 years ive been here i havent done anything even remotly touristy LOL

Regards,

Lee
    Because you WHINE anytime I suggest something.

Sheesh!

GA

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Gary and Lee, check your PM :bandana:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

AusCoding Allan
    Two weeks ago, I took a long weekend and went to Perth, had fun, wuld do it again in a heartbeat.

Cheers,

Allan

Id love to make it over to Australia one day for a vacation :groovy:

I think i would most like to see Sydney during their Mardi Gras in March (?)

Heard some great storys about the gay life in Sydney after Sydney i think my second choice would be to do an outback safari type thing.. roughing it camping for a week or so in the desert under the sun would be great

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Well, just let me know when you're coming over give me about a months notice I'll take a week off work and play tour guide (I must warn you though don't follow the gay scene too closely here but I'm sure some of my friends will fill in the detail for you).

Yes, it does happen in March, see the above link.

Cheers,

Allan

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    i think my second choice would be to do an outback safari type thing.. roughing it camping for a week or so in the desert under the sun would be great
    You freaked when a geco got in the house... This I gotta see!

Giggles,
    GA

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    But it was a big one and its the first i had seen one too how was i supposed to know they live everywhere in Florida LOL

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    No gecko's in Australia, just big deadly poisonous snakes and crocodiles depending on where you are and did I mention the funnel-web spider (one of the most deadly in the world).

Don't worry, snakes hibernate in winter and I generally only see funnel webs about twice a year after heavy rain and there's no danger of that happening any time soon with the severe drought we're experiencing at the moment.

Johnny_B
    I just got back from Cuba on Friday. Was a nice week long vacation. Longest vacation ive had in years.

Originally posted by Johnny_B
    I just got back from Cuba on Friday. Was a nice week long vacation. Longest vacation ive had in years.
    Wow -- as close at that is to the States, I'd never even thought of Cuba as someplace for a vacation! So what was it like??

Johnny_B
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Wow -- as close at that is to the States, I'd never even thought of Cuba as someplace for a vacation! So what was it like??
    It was absolutely great. Nice weather, people, and resort.

We stayed here: http://www.elsenador.com

The people are extrememly friendly and nice. The beaches are some of the best in the world. I would definatly go back.