Ok...here's a thought I had a while back. What do you think of creating content OF poz guys FOR poz guys. With all this recent attention being paid to safer sex and barebacking production, it reminded me that this was something I thought of a couple years ago. I know some POZ guys who think that as long as you both have it, it's ok to have bareback sex. To those of us with a brain, we realize that's not the case...then there's the "bug-chaser" angle. However, I have to say that in living, especially in sexual scenerios, logic is not always the behavior determining factor.

It just occured to me that there were a lot of connotations available in that arena. Some may take it as motivation within the POZ community that one CAN stay healthy and sexy and still have hot sex. I just wondered what you all thought about the aspect of producing and marketing adult websites aimed specifically at the POZ population. Particualarly among a group of people that has more than the usual issues with having real sex...virtual sex is often a welcome outlet.

Is anybody currently doing this? Does anyone think this is a good/bad idea? Why? Looking for feedback and some discussion here people...Thanks in advance.