Thread: Looking For Bald Male Content

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Looking For Bald Male Content

Or shaved heads / Skinhead content.

Anyone know where it can be found at a reasonable price?

Regards,

Lee

Ounique
    I know you know I'm going to follow up on this post, Lee. Heh heh. But I had to. You know I have a thing for guys with shaved heads (looks sideways at Jasun). So when people ask if we have them I have to jump up and say yes. Lots of them. Hee hee. In fact, we just added a really yummy guy who not only has a shaved head but is also shaved everywhere else. And I made sure to study every inch of that set... checking for flaws, of course.

graphicsbytia
    we one set with a shaved head in the new sets we just put up on the 13th

http://www.midnightdigital.com/newsets.html

desslock
    Of course -
    If you really want to see bald males, just tune into TNN and watch reruns of Star Trek The Next Generation

Steve

willwest

Bald men photo conent response

If you are still needing images of bald or shaved heads, several of photo sets I produced offer such content. Look for the WWG1008 Tom Southern solo series, and WWG2007 Tom Southern and Will West duo series. Plus for a street tough man with a buzz cut and loads of tats, check out the Jesse OToole series WWG1001, WWG2001, WWG2002 & WWG2003 now available at Ounique.com

Bell

Re: Bald men photo conent response

Originally posted by willwest
    If you are still needing images of bald or shaved heads, several of photo sets I produced offer such content. Look for the WWG1008 Tom Southern solo series, and WWG2007 Tom Southern and Will West duo series. Plus for a street tough man with a buzz cut and loads of tats, check out the Jesse OToole series WWG1001, WWG2001, WWG2002 & WWG2003 now available at Ounique.com

will you be attending the Aug. 13-15, 2004 * Florida - Internext EXPO ??
    http://www.internext-expo.com/

and there is someone asking about you here:
    http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ight=will+west

~Bell

desslock

Re: Bald men photo conent response

Originally posted by willwest
    Hey Will

Nice to see you on the site. I've reviewed several of your movies on Frisky Fans. Hope you and Chad can get out to InterNext

Steve

willwest
    Howdy Bell:

I doubt if I will be attending InterNext in Florida this year although it is still marked on my calendar. I want to attend since the incredible networking opps are fun and helpful. A scheduling conflict will likely prevent me from attending this time.

Thank you for asking though. And thanks for giving me the heads-up that Bec was trying to reach me elsewhere in the board. I replied to her regarding cowboy niche content.

Happy trails,

willwest
    Hey Steve:

Thanks for the welcoming message. I appreciate your video reviews and support at FriskyFans.org.

Since you might be interested, the newest video including more of my performance work was just released this week by Pantheon Productions in San Francisco. It is called REAL MEN, Volume 2 The cast features oler gay masculine men in duo, 3-way, and large group action scenes.

I hope you will view it and enjoy it

Thanks,

Ounique
    Hi Will!!! Welcome to GWW!!! This is a great board and you'll really like it here.

Guys, I have to take a moment and brag about Mr. West's content. He's got some amazing stuff on our site! I like to think I'm a little desensitized by working around adult content all day, but I need to be careful when we get new Will West photosets in. I have the tendency to stop what I'm doing and check out each and every photo... for, um... professional reasons, you understand. Heh heh.

willwest

Golly gee I feel flattered

Gosh Boss! Thanks for the compliments Don. This ol' horny cowboy feels quite flattered by your comments especially when you see so very many content items in your business.

Gregory in your office is currently preparing to release several new photo sets I recently submitted to Ounique. They include a solo set of Adam Collins, one of my newest adorable bear cub discoveries. Plus there is a duo action set of Adam and me. The new gay photo content fits into the shaved head, hairy, muscle, tattoo, older male, adult performer, big cock, etc. niches. Plus the new Jesse O'Toole and Reid Maddox photo series fits into the playful and sexy trailer trash, redneck niches well.

Yesterday I interviewed a very sexy, handsome potential model visiting from San Francisco in my office. He is one very hot Italian/Spanish/Native American muscle stud with a marketable sexy look and intelligent presence. Woof! He has an exotic seductive handsome image that can make money for folks like you and me. Unfortunately mid-way through the interview, he dropped the bomb, after he dropped his pants, that he does not want to show his face on camera due to concerns with going public. Oh that just kills me when I get all excited about a new potential model and then hear excuses like that. Recruiting and convincing new model talent can be so challenging and frustrating but I love it anyway.

Ounique
    Damn, that sucks. You get all jazzed up and he pulls the "no face shot" card. Ugh!

Lookin' forward to seeing the shaved head content. Folks around here will tell you about my fetish for shaved heads. Woof! Heh heh.