Thread: what do you think of this model?

xenigo

what do you think of this model?

I'm thinking of doing some sets for licensed content. Do you think he'd sell well?

Oh Sheila
    He's very hot.. I'm sure I could convert him

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Doesn't do it for me...

Personally I think he is overweight, and the hair is to retro. When there are models for 6 pacs and good skin then why would you use this guy? Just my .02 cents.
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

xenigo

Re: Doesn't do it for me...

Originally posted by MiamiB
    Personally I think he is overweight, and the hair is to retro. When there are models for 6 pacs and good skin then why would you use this guy? Just my .02 cents.
    I think there's something appealing about models that aren't "picture perfect". Something realistic w/ flaws is often times more appealing to me personally than someone that has none.

Who wants to fantasize about perfection when you can't HAVE perfection? :bulb:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I acually do think he would sell as licensed content for the pure fact that he doesnt fit the 'norm' of how a twink looks.

To often we forget that breaking out of the self set boundaries can often work wonders and i think he would do well on both gay and straight sites especially 'average looking guy' sites but more about that next month

Regards,

Lee

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    I think he's cute!:goof:

sarahwebinc

Re: Doesn't do it for me...

Originally posted by MiamiB
    not everyone is looking for guys with six packs. I know that they do nothing at all for me. Some folks like real looking people

Though, I do agree about the hair BUT I say dress him up like a British public school guy. If only his cock was uncut it would be more realistic

BDBionic
    I'd hit it :groovy:

xenigo
    I just shot 4 sets and a video of this model for an exclusive customer, I think it turned out pretty nice. I'm going to shoot the licensed stuff in a couple days, from my rooftop in San Francisco.

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    I like the guy!

There is something to be said I believe for that fresh, boy-next door look.

I am in agreement with others in this post that the hardbod 6-pack is not where it's ALL at.

Hope the shoot goes well Xen!

:groovy:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Make sure you let us all know where we can find the content sets once you have them up for open sale

Regards,

Lee