Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Press Release from Hot Desert Knights, Inc.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    good move
    great move actually

but imo studios that use condoms should test as well
    since condoms break and jizz ends up in places...

Sorry I'm Strait, but I was Born This Way! Rob Ragan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hdkbill View Post
    Oh yeah! HUGE difference between Maine and Delaware. We are going to be in the upper 40's today and 60's by Monday with lots of sunshine.....Maine, on the other hand is having a blizzard today.

We've got spring flowers blooming and the trees are starting to bud out, Maine is all white with ass deep snow. Rob, hope you are having a good time!

Bill
    If by good time you mean shoe skating across where ever your trying to walk, your socks frozen solid, covering those hard, blue things attached to your ankles that used to be your feet, attempting to make snow shoveling an national pass time. Seeing how many different muscles can actually tear at the same time in your back from slipping, then yes....this southern California boy is having one hellova good time....you're of course all more than welcome to come and experience the fun too!! Just call information and ask for blue boy....cuz I'll be holding my breath waiting for the call!!:fuckyou:
    I'M NOT BITTER THOUGH!!:evil:
    R.J.Ragan
    All Boys Distribution
    www.allboysdistribution.com
    AIM:raganabdist
    1-877-5-ALLBOY

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ragan View Post
    If by good time you mean shoe skating across where ever your trying to walk, your socks frozen solid, covering those hard, blue things attached to your ankles that used to be your feet, attempting to make snow shoveling an national pass time. Seeing how many different muscles can actually tear at the same time in your back from slipping, then yes....this southern California boy is having one hellova good time....you're of course all more than welcome to come and experience the fun too!! Just call information and ask for blue boy....cuz I'll be holding my breath waiting for the call!!:fuckyou:
    I'M NOT BITTER THOUGH!!:evil:

Rob,

You may not be "bitter" but I'm guessing you are bitterly cold!::thumbsdown:

Today here in DE it is supposed to be around 62 degrees with lots of sunshine:sunny: Tomorrow they are forecasting mid to high 60's and more sunshine until tomorow night where we will get rain. Sunshine and rain...the flowers should all be blooming by the end of the week.:high:

jIgG, We agree. All studios should be testing. Rumor has it that another major bareback company will announce testing shortly. Let's hope that condom studios soon start following suit.

Bill