Thread: Hello... again :)

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Hello... again :)

I'd like to re-introduce myself to everyone and just say hi.

It's nice to be back and look forward to sharing lots with you guys.

:bandana:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice to have you back

Im looking forward to seeing you join in the discussions with our other community members im sure youll have a lot to share

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Lee
    Nice to have you back
    Im looking forward to seeing you join in the discussions with our other community members im sure youll have a lot to share
    Regards,
    Lee
    Nice of you to have me back mate

There by the grace of Lee go I

:goof:

Bank on me having plenty to share! Here for a good time AND a long time.

AusCoding Allan
    Welcome back,

Don't think I've been here long enough to remember the last time you were here.

Cheers and welcome anyway.

Allan

AusCoding Allan
    Don't mind me, I completely forgot about your user name. Now I remember let me say this:

Whilst what you did before was unacceptable, you have apologised. I believe in forgiveness and so does lee apparently lucky for you.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to a much longer association this time around and some great contributions from yet another person in the industry.

Cheers,

Allan

Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    Whilst what you did before was unacceptable, you have apologised. I believe in forgiveness and so does lee apparently lucky for you.
    Allan
    Appreciate that attitude my friend, I am just now building up the courage to actually dip my toe in and maybe throw up another thread about something USEFUL.

:groovy:

AusCoding Allan
    Have recovered now from what is known as a temporary lapse in sanity. Sorry about that but my doctor told me yesterday that I'm allergic to caffeine. That means no coke, pepsi, coffee, jolt or any other product containing caffeine. Hence my rather short sharp comments. I apologise for this, and by the way go for it and post, I'll be much nicer now I've had a good nap and relaxed a little bit.

Cheers,

Allan

Originally posted by ozmalegalleries
    [Bmy doctor told me yesterday that I'm allergic to caffeine. That means no coke, pepsi, coffee, jolt or any other product containing caffeine.[/B]
    I imagine that would include chocolate (or at least REAL chocolate)?

If it does, and if I was you, I would request immediate euthanasia.

:grin:

Take away my chocolate and you take away 4 of my 10 reasons for living :crybaby:

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear about that mate, but imagine you would feel heaps better generally if it has been causing you problems.

:thumbsup:

AusCoding Allan
    Yes, it includes chocolate and all other forms of caffeine as well. It's a real bummer because I really loved chocolate (I hate that awful fake health food chocolate).

I wondered what had been causing the light-headedness and the heart palpitations but now I know it shouldn't be too hard to avoid it. I'm already feeling much better and I've only stopped for a day.

Amazing Results

Allan