Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay Reality Show 'Homophobic'

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Jasun
    IS this another one of those "Gay" refrences I just plain don't get?
    Its from Ab Fab

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    Originally posted by Lee
    Its from Ab Fab
    duh... I suppose I'll have to hand in my gay card now...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nah we'll let you keep it for a little while longer LOL

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    I totally respect everyones opinion on this. But here are my thoughts, which are as you can probably imagine off this beaten path.

I enjoy reality shows. Queer eye was a novelty, but it wore off for me. I know for a fact I would watch this show if I was home at the time. Granted it wouldn't be something that I'd be racing home to watch.

If they have some cute str8 boys and some cute gay boys mixing it upand promising some hot man on man action but never delivering... can't be any worse then those damn gay coming of age indy films that I love to hate

but by giving the straight mainstream and christian right another view of gay people as funny but disgusting, it isn't really doing much to elevate gay people into the ranks of "people".

does every show featuring gay people have to do something for the gay community? well, there aren't many shows, so it couldn't hurt... if a white company put together a show that used the old ****** stereotypes, it would offend the black community. why is this different?