Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I don't look like that anymore photos

Jasun
    Brian... wow... you're such a hottie... and my favorite is at age 27.

This is one of the best threads ever.

And Don, I thought that the Ducky picture was cute.

ish.

Ounique
    Awww, thanks Jasun.

And Brian, didn't you have pics of you with different colored hair? I like you as a blonde, hee hee. You are too cute.

BDBionic

the 23 pic there's some blond hehe. i'll have to dig around for some of those pics. i'm too old now to try that bleachin' thing.

Darren Austin
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    :eek:
    Brian , I like you as a blonde. You should go back to Blonde, I agree with Don it ROCKS!

Jason
    yeah brian...they're all great but that 19yo pic ...boing!...

'scuse me for a minute

Darren Austin
    Jason,
    you never came back , did you drown?
    jk

BDBionic
    I'm far too old to try and pull of the blond now 8)

Darren Austin
    Brian, how old are you? 23? 24?

ummm not too old

BDBionic
    pushing 28. =\

Jason
    SMACK!!!!

Brian...I'll be 28 1 week from today. And although I realize we're not exactly the spring chickens we once were...we're certainly NOT TOO OLD to pull off the blonde...I was actually thinking about cobalt blue for the summer.

Yesterday, I got an email from a guy on gay.com in response to one of my profiles there...as it turns out he's 16...too young for me to consider any serious type of involvement for sure...but still flattering.

So the next time you want to say you're too old for something, with a few rare exceptions, remember that you're not.

Ounique
    And speaking as a 34 (soon to be 35) year old with a mohawk, you're never too old for anything. The trick is to be yourself. Do what you like to do and be what you want to be. Life is too short. The people that are older and are desperately trying to look like they are young often don't pull it off because they are trying to be something they aren't. If you are just yourself, it doesn't matter what you do. I had shaved off the hawk and let my hair grow in, and everyone I know said that I was starting to look 'conservative' and that I just looked awful, because it wasn't me. Will I have a mohawk at 60? Who knows? Maybe I'll be a 60 year old with green hair and piercings. But I'll still be me.

BDBionic
    Jason,
    We were born 1 day apart in the same year. My b-days the 17th. Guess that settles it. We have to have sex now.

And if you're only as old as you feel... well... then I'm 60 now

Jason
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Jason,
    We were born 1 day apart in the same year. My b-days the 17th. Guess that settles it. We have to have sex now.

And if you're only as old as you feel... well... then I'm 60 now

FAR be it from me to question your logic...

So it is written, so shall it be done....

Chris Alan
    Do you think I can pull off the blonde hair thing? Or am I to old for that?

Jasun
    Well... go ahead... I'm to Bald for it.

er.. well... I suppose i could do the garden trail...