Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

Larry Sinclair released a video last month on YouTube; It has gotten over 290,000 hits

Sinclair Alleges that in 1999, He and Barack Obama Shared Gay Sex and Cocaine

Sinclair has since agreed to a polygraph, challenged Obama to do the same

Sinclair has Filed a Federal Lawsuit Against Obama and Others for Harrassment and Intimidation Since the Video Came Out

The Mainstream Press has Remained Monolithically Mute

The internet is abuzz with an ongoing story where a man alleges he and Senator Barack Obama had gay sex and did illegal drugs in 1999. While the MSM is aware of this story, no one in the MSM has touched it with a ten foot pole.

Is this yet another “non-story” where the MSM, as “watchdogs,” decide not to report it? Or is the story about the MSM itself, that the MSM is withholding a potentially damaging report about a popular candidate running in the 2008 election for its own convoluted reasons?

While the MSM continues to ignore this story, the internet has taken up the slack, various blogs have reported on Sinclair and his claims of his illicit involvement with Senator Obama.

The video was posted one month ago on Youtube. Entitled “Obama’s Limo Sex and Drug Party,” the video has been seen by over 290,000 plus viewers. The man in the video, Larry Sinclair, claims he met up with the then state representative, Barack Obama, in 1999 for drugs and for sex two times, once in a limo and the other at a hotel.
    A pudgy, scruffy looking guy wearing a brightly colored shirt and a baseball cap, Sinclair claims he made the video and posted it on Youtube “because of an incident involving myself and Senator Barack between November 3rd and November 8th in the Chicago, Illinois area.”

http://www.bloggernews.net/113895

Interesting stuff, anyone got a link to the YouTube video that has been mentioned?

Regards,

Lee

Here's another story about Obama being gay to...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-gu...y_b_87221.html

Doesnt the guy he is 'hugging' look a little like John Edwards? LOL

Regards,

Lee

that photo could very easily be 2 straight guys who like each other saying goodbye or hello on a plane. if a politician was going to embrace a gay-sex partner, i seriously doubt he'd do it in front of a bodyguard or even outdoors where someone might see.

Patti,

I agree, i hug lots of my friends in pretty much the same way, gay, straight, male or female.

Hopefully this will get the gay voters out in force to support Obama though.

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    I guess this is what tube sites are going to be reduced to by absolute and total losers seeking cheap blackmail thrills off others' misery.

[by the way, this is exactly the kind of baseless rumor regarding George W. Bush allegedly using cocaine. If you dislike someone running for office, just say it rather then invent a story to smear their character, which no one can ever prove.]

Steve

Actually Steve, i beleive someone from Faux News even said that Bush admitted to using cocaine when the news first broke as it was one of their 'reporters' that broke the story LOL

I personally dont care if Bush did or didnt use cocaine when he was younger, i just wish he would have stopped using it when he got in to office and would quit making all these crazy decisions about wars, healthcare, education, unemployment, the economy, etc while he was high.

Regards,

Lee

youtube video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY

and lee - bush admits to alcohol addiction. it was in the news recently, then the story almost totally disappeared.

desslock
    Bush never "admitted" to using cocaine. It was just like this.... "rumors."

Of course, we all know that Mr Bush and Mr Obama beat the wives too. Isn't that true? And all the major news networks are busy covering that up as well!

Steve

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Here's another story about Obama being gay to...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-gu...y_b_87221.html

Doesnt the guy he is 'hugging' look a little like John Edwards? LOL

Regards,

Lee
    That is John Edwards he is hugging. It is from a TV Helicopter that covered the fact that Obama met in secret with Edwards on Sunday...he also met with Hillary earlier in the week.

Both Obama and Hillary are courting him for his 20+ delegates. When (and if) he endorses someone, usually his delegates will vote that way.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post

Of course, we all know that Mr Bush and Mr Obama beat the wives too. Isn't that true? And all the major news networks are busy covering that up as well!

Steve
    Would not surprise me one bit.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

The youtube video is here http://youtube.com/watch?v=sVeFVtcdSYY

The pic you mentioned earlier of the two guys hugging is Obama and Edwards

Regarding Bushes cocaine use tapes were recorded where he admits it: http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/21/bush.tapes/ then the guy fades away and Bush now neither confirms or denies cocaine use.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

jaycar
    Can someone please clarify something for me?? We just had an election here and as you guys might or might not know, Howard wasnt returned for another stint at being our PM. During the campaigns from both sides, as far as I am aware, there was no mention of any of the candidates being drug users or gay. Why is it then that in America, if you want to destroy someones reputation, especially in politics, you accuse them of being a drugie or a fag? Why do people care if a politician has had a gay encounter or has used drugs in his past?

I have my own ideas but I just want to hear from some who actually live over there as to their thoughts on why this is so.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    Why is it then that in America, if you want to destroy someones reputation, especially in politics, you accuse them of being a drugie or a fag? Why do people care if a politician has had a gay encounter or has used drugs in his past?

I have my own ideas but I just want to hear from some who actually live over there as to their thoughts on why this is so.
    Because in America, like Australia, Gays are second class citizens. At least in most states in America a homosexual can adopt a child, unlike Australia.

Associating Obama with a class lower then ghetto blacks, homosexuals, makes him seem less presidential. He's admitted to cocaine use. For the majority of Americans, drug use is seen as a lower class addiction, an illegal act, that only those of weak wills, morals and minds will dabble in.

Howard really stuck it to Ozzies FOR YEARS, I hope Rudd does better by Australia, though his Chinese ties are a massive liability in the current environment (in my opinion), we'll have to see how things play out.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

jaycar
    ok...well, that makes sense. :-)
    I would have thought though that in america there are a lot more of these 'religious nuts' that think being gay is an abomination against god. And yet Im sure that if you dig deep enough into their past, they all have something to hide. Either drug use or maybe even a gay act or two when they were younger!! Heaven forbid!!!!

As for Rudd, yes, he is doing a good job so far. He has apologised for the 'stolen generation' argument last week and now hes fighting to abolish those wretched work place agreement things that Howard was so big on.....GO THE RUDD!!!! :karate:

Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    I would have thought though that in america there are a lot more of these 'religious nuts' that think being gay is an abomination against god. And yet Im sure that if you dig deep enough into their past, they all have something to hide. Either drug use or maybe even a gay act or two when they were younger!! Heaven forbid!!!!
    Oh yes those religious nuts belong to the Republican party. The liberal thinkers are part of the Democratic party :bunny:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com