Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Hopefully this will get the gay voters out in force to support Obama though.

I won't vote for Obama if he is the only candidate on the ballot.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

jaycar
    its nice to hear from u again mr squirt!!!:p

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Why? You don't like his platform so far? It's almost like chillary's.

Quote Originally Posted by rdynow View Post
    Why? You don't like his platform so far? It's almost like chillary's.
    His platform is the same, however he has no experience to get anything done.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Hopefully this will get the gay voters out in force to support Obama though.
    I was just thinking on this, and came back to post my thoughts. Voting for someone because they are gay is the same as voting for someone because they are a woman or because they are black. Why does it have to be about someone minority status, why can it not be about what they stand for, what they have done in the past, and how they are going to get things done in the future.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

then you are essentially voting republican. if you don't want mccain elected, each and every one of us needs to get our asses out there and vote!

Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    then you are essentially voting republican. if you don't want mccain elected, each and every one of us needs to get our asses out there and vote!
    I would rather vote for McCain than Obama. Sorry. Besides, McCain is pretty liberal, I just cannot vote for someone without experience, not at this critical time in our history.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

If the news reported every ridiculous story told by some fruitcake wearing a tinfoil hat, there'd be no time to report actual news.

File this with the "Anne Coutler was born a man" and "George W Bush is having an affiar with Condoleza Rice."

It's just some wing nut off his meds trying to get attention.:loser:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

I would rather vote for McCain than Obama. Sorry. Besides, McCain is pretty liberal, I just cannot vote for someone without experience, not at this critical time in our history.
    you'd rather vote for a stupid, senile, corrupt, spineless old man?

Ok.

Your funeral.

Lucky you're in the minority.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    I have my own ideas but I just want to hear from some who actually live over there as to their thoughts on why this is so.
    Here in America we elect our presidents based on how well we like them as people. The only policy position that really matters is abortion (and also the war in recent history). As long as they don't say anything too extreme about their other positions, the candidate is fine since 90% of America doesn't understand how the government works.

We are left with a bunch of stupid people voting for who has the best looks, speaking ability, personality and the guy who shares their irrelevant values. So with elections now hinging on worthless bullshit, smear campaigns are a must.
    I post here to whore this sig.

desslock
    Interesting rationalizations.

The "smear campaigning" is currently coming from Democrats and is about Democrats.

And the religious right isn't smearing Obama's alleged gay activities as a negative --- it's other Democrats.

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    The "smear campaigning" is currently coming from Democrats and is about Democrats.
    Steve,

I love reading your posts when it comes to defending the Republicans.

The Republican National Committee released this recent photo apparently showing the contender for the Democratic presidential nod in a romantic embrace with an unidentified white male.
    You really should apply for a news anchor position at Faux News.

Regards,

Lee

Duggy
    Well at least now I know I have to double-bag it with Obama. Thx Lee!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    I am not saying I will vote for McCain (although it is my understanding that he supports Civil Unions, same as Obama.) However, I will say that I am tired of voting for the lesser of two "evils".

I know your argurment will be that I am throwing away my vote, or that a vote for a thrid party is a vote for McCain...but I am tired of voting for people who refuse to acknowledge the issues that are important for me.

NONE of the remaining candidates share my values, and I refuse to vote for the lessor of two evils, because I have done that all my life, and it does not seem to be helping any at all...so time to change strategies.

I will vote Green Party, unless the democrats do something to impress me before then.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    However, I will say that I am tired of voting for the lesser of two "evils".
    Maybe this is why almost half the population chooses not to vote. In Austrlia you have to vote, or you are fined. I dunno which is worse, not voting, or being forced to vote for someone you don't like?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com