Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    I am not saying I will vote for McCain (although it is my understanding that he supports Civil Unions, same as Obama.) However, I will say that I am tired of voting for the lesser of two "evils".

I know your argurment will be that I am throwing away my vote, or that a vote for a thrid party is a vote for McCain...but I am tired of voting for people who refuse to acknowledge the issues that are important for me.

NONE of the remaining candidates share my values, and I refuse to vote for the lessor of two evils, because I have done that all my life, and it does not seem to be helping any at all...so time to change strategies.

I will vote Green Party, unless the democrats do something to impress me before then.
    It's that kind of thinking that got George W into office in the first place. I'm gonna vote for Nader (being said as the vote is handed to Bush on a silver platter).
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    It's that kind of thinking that got George W into office in the first place. I'm gonna vote for Nader (being said as the vote is handed to Bush on a silver platter).
    Yeah, well I voted for Gore that time, and look what that got me. :uhoh:

Besides, it was the corrupt vote counting in Florida that got us Bush, not people that voted for Nader.

I am just saying that I am tired of sending my money to a party (the democrats) who don't have enough balls to say that gay rights are an important enough issue to be included in the party platform.

If all the gays and other truly progressive people in America would vote third party, then you would see some major changes.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Does everyone on here just insist on voting right down the party lines? I mean come on, I consider myself a democrat, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to vote democrat for every single person in every election. I don't think Obama is anything but empty promises, and I will not vote for him. I don't think that is bad.

Just like in Corporate America, you don't see Data Entry clerks promoted to CEO, I don't think he has the experience to run this country, or to get anything done. He can wish and hope for change all day long, that doesn't make him capable of doing it.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    He can wish and hope for change all day long, that doesn't make him capable of doing it.
    BINGO! :donmike:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

As much as I'm for gay marriage and civil rights, this country has far worse problems to think of. What good is having the right to marry when you won't be able to pay for the gas to get to the wedding? I think we need to get this country on it's feet again and along the way keep the fight for equality going. If some candidate wants to hand us gay marriage on a silver platter while he's giving everything else more of the same we'll all end up in much worse shape.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Making Pain Pay!
    As much as I'm for gay marriage and civil rights, this country has far worse problems to think of. What good is having the right to marry when you won't be able to pay for the gas to get to the wedding? I think we need to get this country on it's feet again and along the way keep the fight for equality going. If some candidate wants to hand us gay marriage on a silver platter while he's giving everything else more of the same we'll all end up in much worse shape.
    I can see your point. So what makes you think that Obama or Hillary is better than Ron Paul or McCain when it comes to fiscal policy? Just curious, not attacking. :shorthair:

I can see your point. So what makes you think that Obama or Hillary is better than Ron Paul or McCain when it comes to fiscal policy? Just curious, not attacking. :shorthair:
    I'm just making a general statement. Not pushing for either side in what I'm talking about. I'm not for Paul or McCain in any way. I voted for Obama. But maybe I'm just the eternal optimist and believe he can do what he says he can.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I'm just making a general statement. Not pushing for either side in what I'm talking about. I'm not for Paul or McCain in any way. I voted for Obama. But maybe I'm just the eternal optimist and believe he can do what he says he can.
    I think we are at a time right now when taking a gamble is not an option. We need to elect someone with experience to get things done.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

"We are the people we have been waiting for." Part Obamas speech on super Tuesday 2008

"We are the people we have been waiting for." MIT's Energy Club Motto since 2004
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Ok had to add this pic of Obama not saluting the flag, playing to all the stories you hear about him not being patriotic, (aside from Michelle Obama stating last night “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country")

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Ok had to add this pic of Obama not saluting the flag, playing to all the stories you hear about him not being patriotic, (aside from Michelle Obama stating last night “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country")

There is your face of change. :catfight:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. -- United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171

Anyone care to file charges?

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Steve,

I love reading your posts when it comes to defending the Republicans.

You really should apply for a news anchor position at Faux News.
    Regards, Lee
    Am I saying something that is inaccurate? I didn't say anything about Republicans. This is about Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton winning the Democrat Party's nomination to run for President.

The allegations that Obama alleged sexual behavior is simple gay baiting that promotes anti gay stereotypes and prejudice. These charges are coming from Democrats to Obama.

Here today, it is the Democrats who are exploiting fears regarding people like you and me for political gain.

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    During rendition of the national anthem
    It wasnt the pledge of allegiance being played....

It was some chick singing the national anthem.

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    These charges are coming from Democrats to Obama.
    No they arent, the pictures came from the REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE.

Regards,

Lee